MOAB - FORK YEAH : Cliffhanger [Part 2 of 3]

Jeepmonger

Awesome job guys! Wish we could of hooked with you guys while we were there. Someday. I need to find out more about that bushing kit you had Eddie.

Jkratt

Awesome video. I thought the views we awesome and the trail looked great, until you had to go back up with the cliff on the passenger side, unnerving. Can't wait for the next one.

JAGS

Hooked
Finally had wi Fi to catch the latest vid. Wouldn't expect anything less than the great time you showed. Not sure if this makes sense, but the vid really shows how spectacular cliffhanger is, and yet not nearly as crazy as it is in person, all at the same time. And the post run parties really are epic in and of themselves. [emoji41][emoji3]

One thing is for sure, it's got to make anyone (and everyone) on the forum want to make their way to Moab at least once. It really is bucket list worthy.

I'm ready to go back. [emoji6][emoji106]

MTG

Caught the Bug
Finally had a chance to watch this. I didn't like the music, the narration, the jeeps, the location, the cinematography, the drinking, the nudity, the length of the film, the time of day you released it, let alone the day you released it and come on...two plus parts?! JFC! :crazyeyes:

Great job as always! I'm already looking at next years calendar. :yup:

GeckoMonkey

As always awesome job on the video! I like how you don't post them all at once and slowly add your videos in a series. Makes my deployment a little better ... it gives me little dates to look forward to and help the time go along! Thank for doing what you are doing! :thumb: Looking forward to one day possible maybe be in one of these awesome movies!

-Jud

Stick

Once again awesome job, can't wait to see what's next and now I'm getting more excited about the 2017 Great Texas Exodus.

HoosierWolf

Great video as always, Eddie & Cindy! :)

The portion on the ledge would have had me white knuckled and sweating cold water, especially on the return trip. Congrats to everyone that made it through to the fantastic views beyond.

Now, to watch it for the 3rd time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Again, thank you so much everyone. Cindy and I are so glad that you all enjoyed Part 2 of MOAB - FORK YEAH! :cool:

What an awesome experience!! Thank for such a great video guys, wonderful shots, perfect music, Loved it!!

Welcome to WAYALIFE and thank you. We're glad you enjoyed our presentation and the music :)

Killer video Eddie! I'll make it out to run cliffhanger one day. These videos make me wish I was on that side of the country. Can't wait to see the next episode[emoji106]

If you're into Jeeps, it's hard not to want to be out west. Glad you enjoyed the video.

Guys you nailed it once again. There are no comparable videos out there. As you said it all depends on who you with
This is what the WAYALIFE family is about.
Great job!

Thank you and yup, you simply can't make up all the fun you see we're having on our videos. :D

:clap2::yup: Awesome! I look forward to these way more than I do to what's coming out of the Theaters. Keep 'em coming. Hoping to move to the Nevada area soon, hopefully I can tag along one day. I'm a noob though all stock except for safari rack :sigh: I wouldn't be able to keep up at this point.

LOL!! Thank you. We're truly flattered and if you really do make your way out here, let us know :yup:

Thanks Eddie, I watched this right before I went to bed. Needless to say I had flashbacks of when I did Cliffhanger and almost slide sideways off the ledge. My wife was in a panic and that got my nerves going...

Then I wasn't able to get to sleep, was thinking of different lines for next time...

LOL!! Cliffhanger is no place to be almost sliding sideways :shock:

Another great video from Wayalife!!! Cliff Hanger is my nemesis…but I will conquer it next EJS.

Thank you but really, I think Moab Rim is worse :crazyeyes:

That was yet again another amazing video. Y'all you guys so much. Cliffhanger looked amazingly fun. I want to go with you guys some time.

Thanks and I do hope you will be able to join us on a run someday :)

I just finished watching it on youtube absolutely amazing Eddie and Cindy thank y'all for your hard work and dedication. Cliffhanger would definitely be my pucker factor for sure. By the way I'm curious to find who has been doing the forking on the group haha. Thank y'all for the video can't wait to see the next one.

We really appreciate it and we hope to get the next one out as soon as we can :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What incredible scenery you guys get to see on these trips! So glad you document everything so we are able to join you in all your adventures!

We're glad to hear when you're watching our videos that you feel as if you're along for the ride :yup:

Awesome job guys! Wish we could of hooked with you guys while we were there. Someday. I need to find out more about that bushing kit you had Eddie.

LOL!! They don't make a big to do about it but this is a common enough of a problem that TeraFlex makes and sells the kit you see in the video.

Awesome video. I thought the views we awesome and the trail looked great, until you had to go back up with the cliff on the passenger side, unnerving. Can't wait for the next one.

Too funny. As a driver, the drive back out is so much easier :D

Finally had wi Fi to catch the latest vid. Wouldn't expect anything less than the great time you showed. Not sure if this makes sense, but the vid really shows how spectacular cliffhanger is, and yet not nearly as crazy as it is in person, all at the same time. And the post run parties really are epic in and of themselves. [emoji41][emoji3]

One thing is for sure, it's got to make anyone (and everyone) on the forum want to make their way to Moab at least once. It really is bucket list worthy.

I'm ready to go back. [emoji6][emoji106]

You would know nothing about the post run parties :drunkbuds:

Finally had a chance to watch this. I didn't like the music, the narration, the jeeps, the location, the cinematography, the drinking, the nudity, the length of the film, the time of day you released it, let alone the day you released it and come on...two plus parts?! JFC! :crazyeyes:

Great job as always! I'm already looking at next years calendar. :yup:

:cheesy: I think you just ran the gamut of what we hear all the time on YouTube :crazyeyes:

Awesome video.....cliffhanger is no joke...made me pucker just watching it

LOL - no, Cliffhanger is no joke.

As always awesome job on the video! I like how you don't post them all at once and slowly add your videos in a series. Makes my deployment a little better ... it gives me little dates to look forward to and help the time go along! Thank for doing what you are doing! :thumb: Looking forward to one day possible maybe be in one of these awesome movies!

-Jud

Well, to be honest, we just release what we have as soon as we get them done. I'm glad to hear them being spaced out a bit helps you out. Please be safe out there and come back home soon :thumb:

Great video as always, Eddie & Cindy! :)

The portion on the ledge would have had me white knuckled and sweating cold water, especially on the return trip. Congrats to everyone that made it through to the fantastic views beyond.

Now, to watch it for the 3rd time.

LOL!! You aren't the only one who feels that way that's for sure. Glad you liked the video enough to watch it more than once :)

Critter79

One of the best things I like about your videos, besides the incredible 4-wheeling, are the spectacular views! And that was a really beautiful one at the end of the Cliffhanger. Your videos are so well done!

Top Bottom