Which ARB compressor ?

g00se04

I have had this compressor for about two years and only had one issue with it. A internal switch failed due to a faulty o-ring that let water get into the back housing of the compressor. One quick email to arb and they 2 day'ed the part to me ever since then it has been running like a champ.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I would love the twin and my $65 compressor did ok, but will eventually get a better one. ARB seems to have the best reviews from jeepers.

Donner85

I got this compressor a few months back and have no complaints. I wanted the the twin but I ended up picking this one up with the mount and arb inflation kit for $200 brand new still in the box.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I got this compressor a few months back and have no complaints. I wanted the the twin but I ended up picking this one up with the mount and arb inflation kit for $200 brand new still in the box.

Good deal then.

Donner85

Craigslist!! Lol. It's the same person I that I got my aev high steering kit from for $150, also all brand new in the box!

chris434

On Board Air?

Hey guys so I am almost done with my basic build of the jeep after drag link, tie rods, drive shafts, lift, winch bumper and picking up an arb locker I only have one more thing to really do, on board air. At this point my wife will probably cut me deep if I get the ARB twin that I want. Like really she is going to murder me if I spend much more than 100 bucks on this deal :icon_crazy:

Sooo......I'm just looking for something to run the ARB now. Any suggestions that won't end up with me missing appendages?

I'm pretty sure if you are buying all that other stuff, you can convince her the ARB comes with the compressor...the kit price is just a little higher than you expected!:beer::beer::beer:

Ddays

Hooked
We're going into winter. I'd save the money over the next 6 months and buy the Arb you want in the Spring, just in time for next Jeeping season.

--------------------------------------------------------
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

^^ That's good advice there. $100 isn't really much of a budget unless you can find a bargain on CL or something. I know every time I've tried to do something on the cheap I've regretted it. As much as it sucks to have to wait, I'd do it & save up for at least a single...

Journeyman

I would recommend you start rat hole. 20 bucks here, 20 bucks there. Over the course of winter it could be a lot more substantial than a 100 bucks. Cause your going to need it. Or just decide which appendage you least care about and offer it up when the time comes.
I had a friend who 10k rat holed away in his garage that his wife didn't know about. The house burned down! Luckily he was still able to recover the majority of it to get the bills replaced.

I would recommend you start rat hole. 20 bucks here, 20 bucks there. Over the course of winter it could be a lot more substantial than a 100 bucks. Cause your going to need it. Or just decide which appendage you least care about and offer it up when the time comes.
I had a friend who 10k rat holed away in his garage that his wife didn't know about. The house burned down! Luckily he was still able to recover the majority of it to get the bills replaced.

Lol. I ratholed my PR44! We'll just about. Just told the wifey I was upgrading the suspension for it to be safer for us and our future children.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

danco3636

On Board Air?

Collect cans and save for the dual ARB. I have the single and am upgrading to the dual. The ARB works great but I want to air up those 37's faster when done wheeling.

Do it right the first time. I have learned that lesson a lot with my build.

Last edited:

Peak

I run one of the cheap MV90 compressors with a synergy mount. Let's just say I added the ARB Twin back to my wish list...

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I run the single compressor and it works just fine. ARB is well worth the dough. Don't skip out on Air...or really any other part on your jeep :)

I completely agree. I've been running the single ARB compressor under my hood for 5 years and it's run like a champ. The better part is that it comes with the proper wiring that you will need for your ARB lockers...if you go another route you will end up having more work to do.

Top Bottom