Rausch Creek Wheeling and Camping Weekend 9/23 to 9/25

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
if you are camping at echo valley campground dont forget to call and reserve a space! i will be doing this sometime this week or early next week...

scull20

I think I'm hitting the comfort inn. I'll come crash the party at the camp ground when I make it out that way. Word has it that Steve has a light bar that needs to be flipped around.

Andy5160

Hooked
Guys i need an advise
Running 3.5 with stock front DS looking into upgrading but may not be able to do it before the run. So my question is do i get the exhaust spacers to do the run or just do the run as is and hope for the best?
Let me know
ty

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Guys i need an advise
Running 3.5 with stock front DS looking into upgrading but may not be able to do it before the run. So my question is do i get the exhaust spacers to do the run or just do the run as is and hope for the best?
Let me know
ty

Just do the run and wing it. Worst comes to worst is that the front boot tears and at the end of the day we pull the shaft off.

rogerk93

Guys i need an advise
Let me know
ty

I'm running exhaust spacers with no issues. My front boot is already partially ripped so just waiting till I need a new driveshaft.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Did any of you guys book the camp site?

i am going to be reserving my spot today (no one seems to be in the office at the moment) and will tell them if anyone calls and asks about wayalife that will be our group so if anyone else calls to reserve just mention with the wayalife group...

EDIT: I just reserved my 2 spots and they are aware it is for RC so i believe my spots are 6a-6b

Last edited:

rogerk93

So I kind of copied some of you guys for my spare tire skid.

Attachments

• 1473362895253.jpg
    1473362895253.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom