Rausch Creek Wheeling and Camping Weekend 9/23 to 9/25

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
when i say limited i really mean the limits of space i can actually fit beer in the jeep are small but ill make due

scull20

when i say limited i really mean the limits of space i can actually fit beer in the jeep are small but ill make due

You've got slabs...that rock ring, while serving as a means to keep your tire bead seated...is primarily a quick release into the void inside your tires. Start popping rings and packing tires. No excuses!

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
You've got slabs...that rock ring, while serving as a means to keep your tire bead seated...is primarily a quick release into the void inside your tires. Start popping rings and packing tires. No excuses!

that would probably balance them better.......

rogerk93

I've never been camping and on the fence but what would I need if I decide to camp out for the trip.

rogerk93

Yea once u use an air mattress, u won't go back. It's not Glamping, no worries. Also bring beer, Alot.

Yea i can imagine an air mattress is way better than sleeping on the lumpy ground lol beer is more important than a mattress i always can sleep in my jeep lmao

Lank

Put me down! Definitely camping. And blacks unless I can convince my friend to buy his 2 dr and sign up in time.

2dr, 35s, rockers, winch

Are there many anchors for hammocks or should I pack a tent too?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The air mattress is deff a good think to have. I need to find myne and also my pump for it which I am sure is missing.

Top Bottom