Rausch Creek Wheeling and Camping Weekend 9/23 to 9/25

scull20

Ok guys I an in! 3.5 lift 35's winch,recovery gear CB(stopped working will post separately need advise will be in working order by the given date)
Been to Rausch before have to find my card.
In your opinion what trails should i do based on my set up? 99% camping option. Do we set up camp next to each other when i call to reserve a spot or we will be scattered around?
Let me know

ty

You can just give them your name and they'll look you up if you're still a member...that's what I did the last time since my card is MIA.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Put me dow as a maybe, going to Ocean City Jeep week in August and a Jeep Jamboree in Kentucky in October so have to be sure there is available fundage. Probably only do 1 day.

Oh yea: 4dr JK, lift, lockers, 35's, winch, rocker guards, blue/greens.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Put me dow as a maybe, going to Ocean City Jeep week in August and a Jeep Jamboree in Kentucky in October so have to be sure there is available fundage. Probably only do 1 day.

Oh yea: 4dr JK, lift, lockers, 35's, winch, rocker guards, blue/greens.

Can you put me down as a maybe for greens and blues, I just don't know how my schedule will be yet.

Hopefully both of you can make it!!

JanaJK

Hi, I'm in. I have a Rubicon with 35's and would like to do green/blues. Not sure about camping yet, will get back to you. May do the hotel. Yay!!!:clap2:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I am going to try and control myself, but last time I went camping for a trip, it was so epic lane sold his jeep to Tyler

Top Bottom