Az group

Soupie

Great pictures! Local guy here who would of loved to join the run but had to work...hope we can get some more groups together soon!

Looks like a blast! Just got let go from my job, so it may be a few weeks till I can come ride again! Looking forward to the next one.

Also, do we want to plan something for 4th of July weekend? I would love to make it up to Monument valley if there is anything worth wheeling up there!

Randy Tadevich

Smiley Rock run was great. There was rain, lots of mud, snow, dense fog, and creek crossings. Thanks for the photos jeepsickness. We saw about a dozen antelope, javelina, and of course a heard, if that's what they are called, of about a dozen deer. I am going to do Mt Ord this saturday. Fairly short, easy to moderate trail with magnificent views if anyone wants to come along.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wanted to post one more Smiley Rock pic because I think it's funny. With all the snow and mud, in this pic you can't tell where my hood ends and the trail begins. Perfect camouflage, baby!

IMG_5561.jpg

Randy Tadevich

I wanted to post one more Smiley Rock pic because I think it's funny. With all the snow and mud, in this pic you can't tell where my hood ends and the trail begins. Perfect camouflage, baby!

View attachment 245129
Haha...That is awesome. its one of those, can you find it, pictures. I like the different perspective pictures, like the ones looking through the window. Great job.

Randy Tadevich

Looks super fun with the trail being a bit muddy and running water. I ran the trail twice last year. Dry both times but still really like the trail.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
It was a great day. We couldn't do any obstacles due to the wetness. The, what i call, "the grand finally", dont know if it has a name, is towards the end taking the wash to the right, is a 100 yard boulder garden. It looked nasty this time.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
It was a great day. We couldn't do any obstacles due to the wetness. The, what i call, "the grand finally", dont know if it has a name, is towards the end taking the wash to the right, is a 100 yard boulder garden. It looked nasty this time.

Yeah, I can imagine it being pretty difficult wet. I can wait to head back out that way and hit some trails. Hopefully this spring.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Randy Tadevich

AZ group. I have had a couple of inquires about the next run. I think maybe I will do Sunflower Mine Trail Sat. Mar. 18th. I personally have not run this one yet. Its fairly local, moderate level, difficult I believe if you take the crosscut shortcut route. There is the mine that still has a standing structure with mining equipment from past mercury mining. It may or may not be a 6 hour run. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom