The long and slow build of "................"

10abadilla/jk

Mods may start to come a little slower. We had a 2014 dodge avenger that gave us nothing but issues. It leaked oil from the timing cover. It had a cracked exhaust manifold and so much more. We could not get the dealer to warranty anything. It came time to trade her in once our loss equity was not through the roof. What better time then Presidents day. We were finally able to get into something we actually enjoyed and more or less needed. 20170218_091833.jpg 20170218_091906.jpg 20170217_185113.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

Good news is my steering wheel judder is gone. The front end feels amazing. Drives 10 times better then I expected. But like always with my jeep some new issues emerged. My SS is hitting the track bar. And the SS bracket is just touching the diff cover. Enough to scuff the paint. The bracket I can fix by replacing it. But does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent the SS from hitting the track bar? Should I eliminate the SS relocation bracket and and return it to the stock position? Any advise will be great. Thank you all in advance. 20170221_204414.jpg 20170221_204358.jpg

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
It does look like it could be upside down. If you turn it around, the elbow would then come up way short of the SS bracket. As long as it doesn't create other clearance issues...

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Maybe but I don't think so.....do the instructions show an orientation? Since one side is clearly longer than the other in relation to the bends in the TB.

10abadilla/jk

We did a little trail riding along with site seeing on a local trail about 5 min from us. Turns out the big rains we had caused a pretty large rock slide. It was so tempting to crawl. But definitely not safe with the family in the jeep. part0.jpg 20170226_162853_1488156102885%281%29.jpg

10abadilla/jk

Looks like I might have some rubbing on the diff cover from the new track bar. I'm going to take it out for a clearance test later on. When the parking lot crawl is empty haha.

Top Bottom