The long and slow build of "................"

10abadilla/jk

Yep, sometimes you know until you try it. Couple of things to consider, you may want to move the lights currently mounted because if your wheel is tucked up when flexing the tire could rip out the light. Also, if you are going to stick to four lights I'd suggest all four upfront. Two in front of the front wheels and two behind front wheels.

Here are a couple areas that have worked for us...
View attachment 247777 .
View attachment 247778

Good luck! Your Jeep is looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you for your help. Position is defiantly key. I now have about 2000 lumins upfront.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Yea I guess in that case I am lucky! Still gotta fight with my wife about jeep and wife time haha.

I know the feeling! I try to work on the Jeep my wife is at work so I can avoid that discussion. 😂 I try to involve her in the work when I can't, but it's been too cold for her to hang out with me in the driveway lately... She will go wheeling with me and enjoys photography when we're on the trails, so that's a plus. 😎

I had to do some yard work yesterday as a preventative measure for me working on the Jeep all day today. 😂

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

I know the feeling! I try to work on the Jeep my wife is at work so I can avoid that discussion. 😂 I try to involve her in the work when I can't, but it's been too cold for her to hang out with me in the driveway lately... She will go wheeling with me and enjoys photography when we're on the trails, so that's a plus. 😎

I had to do some yard work yesterday as a preventative measure for me working on the Jeep all day today. 😂

That sound a bit familiar haha. My wife is the same. Loves going wheeling so she can take a million pictures.

10abadilla/jk

I was liking what eddy did with his. It looks like he has caps and a hitch d-ring. I've seen the evo d-ring mounts but do not want to trim down the frame. I will look into motobilt

BaddestCross

I was liking what eddy did with his. It looks like he has caps and a hitch d-ring. I've seen the evo d-ring mounts but do not want to trim down the frame. I will look into motobilt

I haven't noticed Eddie's setup. I thought the frame trimming was only so the fascia would sit flush if you were installing it, not the d-ring mounts, but maybe I'm wrong.

Motobilt was sarcasm derived from one of the batshit-crazy threads. 😎

Top Bottom