JKX Alaska

Trail JK

LOL!! It's a lot like inviting people to a BBQ at your house and having one guy saying how much he likes the ribs and then have a bunch of other people start on about how much they liked the food better at someone else's house. Or at the very least, will say to my face how the food I'm cooking tastes about as good - just different. :crazyeyes:

It's all good though, Cindy and I know where we stand in all this. We are in fact just amateurs making home movies.

Mmm, ribs. You make the best short ribs ever! No sarcasm here, I really love your short ribs and your videos! [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Even though it amazes me still, I don't think the vast majority of the folks here really understand the story behind this website. This is not like other anonymous corporately owned sites out there that are open to the public. As Eddie has stated thousands of times, this is a private site. He owns this and funds this with his own money and allows us to come play in his back yard for free! Have some respect for that people. And while it sometimes makes for good theatre, really, its downright ignorant to come here and do what some folks do.

As far as the JKX,'s, unless they are a product of Team Oh, I ain't interested.

LOL!! As you have pointed out, this is Cindy and my home on the internet but in spite of it, we still welcome what others have to say even if it isn't flattering to us. That being said, we really appreciate your kind words.

This thread is completely retarded.

I didn't get entrenched with Wayalife because of Jeep videos. I wanted to be part of Wayalife because it looked like Eddie and Cindy and friends were having a lot of fun in HIS videos. That's why I bought my jeep. That's why I built it up.

If I wanted to critique a video, I'd head over to Harkins.

I'm more interested in hanging out, wheeling and having fun with friends I've met because of Eddie. Sometimes Eddie and Cindy film those good times. In my head I like to think it's for us all to have as a keepsake and to show how we live the Wayalife.

As Eddie has said SEVERAL times now, he's sure that the JKX/Nitto folks would like to hear from you on their pages. That's where I gave my comments.

Well, you've been on our adventures and you know that having a great time is more important than driving over stuff. We appreciate your support. :cool:

I wasn't going to chime in as introverted as I am but I have to say, this is not the JKX coverage we all have come to know and love. Sometime passion shows through more than profit and I think that's the case here. Eddie, your home movies as you put it are phenomenal!! I would not have landed here without them on YouTube. My only complaint is that there are not more, more often. [emoji12]. I'm sure you make a good BBQ too.

Thank you for the kind words and I hope you'll get a chance to dine on some of the ribs I can cook :D

Mmm, ribs. You make the best short ribs ever! No sarcasm here, I really love your short ribs and your videos! [emoji39]

LOL!! Thanks Rachel. I so wish you and Ray could join us on another fun adventure this coming weekend.

Trail JK

Any 14 year old with good equipment can take great footage and piece it together. To tell a story though, you must be a story teller. Eddie and Cindy are story tellers and, whether it's a trip on a dirt road or a gnarly run, their videos always make me wish I had been along for the ride. Honestly, I have yet to have any other production crew make me feel the same way. It's not just about the terrain, it's about the people, the experience, and the camaraderie.

To echo what was said, Eddie and Cindy put their heart and soul into creating their videos. There is no comparison. Their videos capture the essence of their trips. Portraying the deep and meaningful friendships they have and tell a great story about their wheeling adventures.

The other is a 26min Nitto commercial.

Sent from my LG-D851 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey & MR.Ty I couldn't have said it better. The reality is that there's no comparison. Eddie & Cindy are hugely talented and it shows through. The friendships and experiences just can't be replaced.

I am sure Nitto is pleased with their commercial.

LOL!! Thanks Rachel. I so wish you and Ray could join us on another fun adventure this coming weekend.
Me too. We're loosers. [emoji12] I'm going to try and keep a good attitude as the updates roll in. Lol. Hope to see you guys soon!

CerOf

Any 14 year old with good equipment can take great footage and piece it together.

Eddie's 14? I'd have thought he's closer to 40.

Either way, the videos they put together inspired my will, truthfully:

If I predecease my wife, she is to contact Eddie and his wife about being led across the Rubicon. She'd drive from TX to mark this off my bucket list in absentia.

Thanks for all of your "home videos"!

dillard09

Wait! We are having a cookout at Camp Wayalife? I didn't see this on the upcoming trip and events section! But on serious note, Eddie and Cindy keep doing what yall do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Eddie's 14? I'd have thought he's closer to 40.

Either way, the videos they put together inspired my will, truthfully:

If I predecease my wife, she is to contact Eddie and his wife about being led across the Rubicon. She'd drive from TX to mark this off my bucket list in absentia.

Thanks for all of your "home videos"!

And I'm sure they will drop whatever it is they have planned to make a special trip just for you!

Brute

Hooked
Wait! We are having a cookout at Camp Wayalife? I didn't see this on the upcoming trip and events section! But on serious note, Eddie and Cindy keep doing what yall do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Please let me know when you are going to fire up a batch of kalbi...I'd drive down for that...It's the only thing I learned to cook from my mom, and regret never learning how to make kimchee...

sjd78

This thread is completely retarded.

If I wanted to critique a video, I'd head over to Harkins.

It's retarded yet you felt the need to post in it? :bleh: Also I didn't start this thread just to "critique" a video, I started it to express my appreciation for Eddie and Cindy's creative style and the work they put forth in their videos since an event they once covered, in my opinion just isn't the same.

Also just food for thought but not everyone that enjoys this way of life has an opportunity to wheel with Eddie and Cindy or visit the same places as they do. So in a manner of speaking some people may to a degree live vicariously through their videos ;)

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
It's retarded yet you felt the need to post in it? :bleh: Also I didn't start this thread just to "critique" a video, I started it to express my appreciation for Eddie and Cindy's creative style and the work they put forth in their videos since an event they once covered, in my opinion just isn't the same.

Also just food for thought but not everyone that enjoys this way of life has an opportunity to wheel with Eddie and Cindy or visit the same places as they do. So in a manner of speaking some people may to a degree live vicariously through their videos ;)

All the posts and you're trying to call me out???

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I said "this thread." So, now that you've dug up my post several weeks old and made this about you, well played.

sjd78

All the posts and you're trying to call me out???

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I said "this thread." So, now that you've dug up my post several weeks old and made this about you, well played.

I was just giving you a hard time, that and clarifying to you my intentions for starting this thread...which were misconstrued. I'm not attempting to make anything about me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom