Watcha cookin'?

Kyle7R

Chicken, portobello mushrooms, asparagus and cauliflower all on the traeger smoker.

View attachment 201245

I have been wanting to throw some cauliflower on my smoker, I smoked some baby bellas with a spatchcock chicken I did the other day and they were fantastic.

Also, throwing some avocados, and jalapenos on the smoker for a bit then making guacamole is my new favorite.

View attachment 201273
Brisket today

View attachment 201274
Pulled pork last weekend.

Looking good! Brisket and pork ribs are my main smokes, trying a smoke for some pulled pork for the first time this weekend for mother's day. Hope it turns out like I want.

Meatloaf I did on the smoker sat. 6hr cook, was juicy and delicious.

I'm not a meatloaf fan, but this sounds like something I'd like to try!

Clem319

I have been wanting to throw some cauliflower on my smoker, I smoked some baby bellas with a spatchcock chicken I did the other day and they were fantastic.

Also, throwing some avocados, and jalapenos on the smoker for a bit then making guacamole is my new favorite.

Looking good! Brisket and pork ribs are my main smokes, trying a smoke for some pulled pork for the first time this weekend for mother's day. Hope it turns out like I want.

I'm not a meatloaf fan, but this sounds like something I'd like to try!

Throw a clove of garlic in the smoker for the guacamole [emoji106]🏽

Kyle7R

Pre cook for mother's day, starting on what I like to call Texas Style pork butt.

Attachments

• 1462661143367.jpg
    1462661143367.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 81

Kyle7R

The finished product, before it was devoured by the family

Attachments

• 1462764467284.jpg
    1462764467284.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 81
  • 1462764478839.jpg
    1462764478839.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 80

Brute

Hooked
wedge.jpg

Bleu cheese wedge salad with pancetta

soup.jpg

Caramelized onion & cremini mushroom soup with gruyere cheese

lamb.jpg

Seared lamb chops with madeira wine reduction, truffled mash potatoes & sautéed spinach

Mother's Day Dinner...

Kyle7R

That is some good looking pulled pork...

Thanks! It was my first attempt, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. My usual smokes are brisket, ribs, or chicken, but I think the pork butt has worked it's way into my rotation!

It sure made for some good breakfast this morning too, warmed up over some fried eggs and hashbrowns

View attachment 202571

Bleu cheese wedge salad with pancetta

View attachment 202572

Caramelized onion & cremini mushroom soup with gruyere cheese

View attachment 202573

Seared lamb chops with madeira wine reduction, truffled mash potatoes & sautéed spinach

Mother's Day Dinner...

Oh my, that looks fantastic!

Top Bottom