Watcha cookin'?

JAGS

Hooked
Sautéed veggies and shrimp over green leaf. Dressing is a pan made balsamic vinaigrette. Back when I used eat healthy, this was a favorite of the wife and I. Forgot how tasty!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459303578.237763.jpg

Labricon

Caught the Bug
My 23 yr old son is quite talented at cooking/grilling and yesterday he decided to branch out a bit ........
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459628539.525796.jpg
Gonna be good dessert tonight!!!

longarmwj

Dinner is served. New York strip seared medium rare with a garlic brown butter, arugula and sprig greens salad with a pear Gorgonzola vinaigrette, and Glenfiddich single malt scotch whisky that's been aged 12 years
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460599607.910040.jpg

rinkishjk

Looks good!

Sometimes I wish I had a smaller grill/smoker available for when I'm not cooking for an army.

I have the Weber Smokey mountain, and it's great! I wanted a Yoder but it was a bit out of my price point. Still want to get one some day though.

Kyle7R

Ribs from sat. Great as usual. 💪

Looks good, I've been wanting to smoke another rack of ribs recently.

Whipped this up last night with what we had in the house. Neither of us felt like going to the store, lol.

Couple of bell peppers stuffed with beef, black beans, corn, chopped and sauteed onions and jalapenos. Then naturally covered in cheese and baked in the oven for all that melty goodness.

Attachments

• 1460982067028.jpg
    1460982067028.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom