Light wheeling, possible snow, northern Colorado, 1/28

WJCO

Meme King
I should be able to make it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sweet. See you at 9am.

Make sure you guys throw up plenty of pics for us poor souls who are stuck inside all day! Safe travels guys!!

Will do.

loading the Jeep as we speak.

Same here. I got fluids this time. Hope we don't need it but in the last year, twice it was needed. The one where you had diff fluid for Dan's front axle, and the last one I was on with Matt, and neither of us had it and he blew a trans line.

Slimebones

Sweet. See you at 9am.

Will do.

Same here. I got fluids this time. Hope we don't need it but in the last year, twice it was needed. The one where you had diff fluid for Dan's front axle, and the last one I was on with Matt, and neither of us had it and he blew a trans line.

Yeah, Dan, after Slaughterhouse Gulch. We gotta get him out again.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Ready to roll out first thing in the morning. Have a guy from work who will be bringing his 2 door. See you all there.

WJCO

Meme King
Dang. Looks fun. What's the story on who broke what and why?

It had elements of fun, but was a pretty long day. More than we expected for sure. Slimebones was winching uphill and he had to keep his wheels turned all the way to avoid getting stuck worse. I think the ujoint just kept binding up and it just popped. Luckily it was on the last incline, so we all got down to the parking area and he pulled the axle.

GraniteCrystal

It had elements of fun, but was a pretty long day. More than we expected for sure. Slimebones was winching uphill and he had to keep his wheels turned all the way to avoid getting stuck worse. I think the ujoint just kept binding up and it just popped. Luckily it was on the last incline, so we all got down to the parking area and he pulled the axle.
Dang. He's on 37s isn't he? That's some pretty deep snow. Wish I could've seen the axle getting pulled.

WJCO

Meme King
Dang. He's on 37s isn't he? That's some pretty deep snow. Wish I could've seen the axle getting pulled.

Yep. 37s. We all got stuck at least once today other than Jeff, who came with bigcale. He was on 35s. Just one of those things, there was really only a couple deep spots. Even with momentum, it was pretty much unavoidable. He had the axle out and tire back on in about 30 minutes.

Vanv39

"Light wheeling" haha thanks for a great time Doug! Glad we all made it out.

IMG_2303 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_2314 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_2315 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_2321 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_2323 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_2328 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_2329 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_2331 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_2334 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_2350 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_2361 by David Van Voris, on Flickr

IMG_2375 by David Van Voris, on Flickr