What's in your humidor?

JK BLK

Hey guys, I haven't posted on this thread yet but have been looking at it recently and finally decided I would jump in. I've been a cigar smoker for about 20 years although I only have 1 or 2 a month, sometimes more. I just bought some Romeos, Camacho Corojo's and a few of the Rock Patel, Edge. It seems lately that I'm starting to smoke more so I've been buying more.

I haven't looked through this whole thread yet but what do you guys think of the Joyo de Nicaragua, Antano 1970? I had one for the first time a couple of weeks ago and loved it! very full body but very flavorful, I thought. I never had really paid much attention to this brand but I'm certainly a fan now.

You guys have given me some ideas so I'll try some of these that you all have posted about.:beer:

Petthefish

Hey guys, I haven't posted on this thread yet but have been looking at it recently and finally decided I would jump in. I've been a cigar smoker for about 20 years although I only have 1 or 2 a month, sometimes more. I just bought some Romeos, Camacho Corojo's and a few of the Rock Patel, Edge. It seems lately that I'm starting to smoke more so I've been buying more.

I haven't looked through this whole thread yet but what do you guys think of the Joyo de Nicaragua, Antano 1970? I had one for the first time a couple of weeks ago and loved it! very full body but very flavorful, I thought. I never had really paid much attention to this brand but I'm certainly a fan now.

You guys have given me some ideas so I'll try some of these that you all have posted about.:beer:

I totally like the 1970 they have a great spice and full flavor. If you like that Check out a La Aurora Untamed also RoMa Craft CroMagnon

JK BLK

If you like that Check out a La Aurora Untamed also RoMa Craft CroMagnon

Thanks, Petthefish!

I have smoked La Aurora cigars before but not the Untamed. I'll give those a try. I'm spending all next week on the beach in Florida so I'll be getting caught up on new cigars.

WJCO

Meme King
I'm more of a pipe guy. I don't always smoke a cigar..............but when I do, Yes, I smoke a cigar.

DSC02370.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
Damn, that's some nice color on your meerschaum pipe. I have one but it's no where near that color

Thanks. It's a Vector. 90 dollar pipe! It was one of those things that I wanted for almost a year then got a nice Christmas bonus. I was told by the shop I purchased it at, that Vector literally pours paint on it and lets the paint runs take their course, then they finish it up after that. I love the color in it as well. Here's some closeups.

DSC02375.JPG DSC02374.jpg DSC02373.JPG DSC02372.JPG DSC02371.jpg

Almost pulled the trigger on a nice Vector pipe today. Had to leave the shop before it got expensive.
Definitely going back to sample their whiskey flavored tobacco.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445731174.153595.jpg .

Top Bottom