What's in your humidor?

RDE2ROK

So I'm kinda new to the cigar world, but between my neighbor and brother in law I'm learning. But so far these ara my favorites.
image.jpg
The Drew Estate/Rocky Patel JAVA, Latte is very mild & smooth. I really enjoy this one. The other is Rocky Patel Edge, Toro Maduro & Edge Torpedo Maduro. Very good but stronger.:thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
So I'm kinda new to the cigar world, but between my neighbor and brother in law I'm learning. But so far these ara my favorites.
View attachment 205492
The Drew Estate/Rocky Patel JAVA, Latte is very mild & smooth. I really enjoy this one. The other is Rocky Patel Edge, Toro Maduro & Edge Torpedo Maduro. Very good but stronger.:thumb:

Glad to have you on board. It can be overwhelming with all the choices. I highly recommend the MUWAT. Damn good cigar.

8POUND

A few Ashtons, A.Fuente Xtra Viejo and some hand rolled torpedoes from Serafins in Tarpon Springs, FL. If anyone is in the Tampa/Tarpon springs area or will be, I suggest Serafin's.

Attachments

• 1464821267360.jpg
    1464821267360.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 53

JKCRWLR

My 1st time trying an Oliva. Not bad...not bad at all.

View attachment 206112

Series V are one of my favorites.
One suggestion to help you enjoy your cigar. Try not to cut off so much of the cap of the cigar (the round end), you should cut it just above where it starts to curve in. If the cap unravels after your cut then you cut off too much. If there is no resemblance of the cap left (as in the picture) you've cut off too much.
If you are smoking a torpedo (pointed end), then you only need to cutoff about 3 to 5 mm of the cap. This will help bring all the flavor together before entering your mouth.
There's a lot of trial and error to get it just right but it is totally worth it when you do.
If I am speaking out of turn I apologize. I am really adamant about helping others to get as hooked, if not more than myself.
Great looking Jeep in the background BTW. [emoji106]🏻

Wayne

Havoc40

Series V are one of my favorites.
One suggestion to help you enjoy your cigar. Try not to cut off so much of the cap of the cigar (the round end), you should cut it just above where it starts to curve in. If the cap unravels after your cut then you cut off too much. If there is no resemblance of the cap left (as in the picture) you've cut off too much.
If you are smoking a torpedo (pointed end), then you only need to cutoff about 3 to 5 mm of the cap. This will help bring all the flavor together before entering your mouth.
There's a lot of trial and error to get it just right but it is totally worth it when you do.
If I am speaking out of turn I apologize. I am really adamant about helping others to get as hooked, if not more than myself.
Great looking Jeep in the background BTW. [emoji106]

Wayne

You're not speaking out of line! I'm always good with constructive criticism. If you look closer at the pic, you can just see part of the cap. I'm actually REALLY anal about that LOL! This was a double robusto, with a very blunt cap. My cutter is dull as hell so trying to cut off close to the tip is hard...new Xikar cutters (guillotine and v-cut) should be here in about 2hrs :)

Thanks for the kudos on the Jeep :D

Top Bottom