ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459749935.818311.jpg

Sunday started with a Buena Vista Reserve
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459749978.632468.jpg
And ended with a CAO Flathead Steel Horse
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459750016.817097.jpg

Overall it was an amazing weekend now back to real life and work

WJCO

Meme King
Got the cigars international catalog in the mail today. Overwhelming selection. That's how I am in the cigar shops too. Too many to pick from. I do keep going back to the MUWAT though. Love those things. I really enjoyed the oliva that jkcrwlr sent me too. And I am still a fan of the Tatiana's ( chick cigars).

Petthefish

Got the cigars international catalog in the mail today. Overwhelming selection. That's how I am in the cigar shops too. Too many to pick from. I do keep going back to the MUWAT though. Love those things. I really enjoyed the oliva that jkcrwlr sent me too. And I am still a fan of the Tatiana's ( chick cigars).

that catalog was brutal i told my wife to throw it out cause it was tempting She did not toss it so now I have another 200 bucks on the credit card bill :icon_crazy:

JKCRWLR

Go to Thompson Cigars site and do the five pack fever deal. You pick four different five packs and it comes out to $80. Good cigars too. CAO Brazilia, Alec Bradley Presando, Dirt Naturals. Good stuff. Plus by the time you've had your fifth of the same cigar you know if you like it or not.

JKCRWLR

Enjoying my Friday with a CAO Brazilia, my dogs, a Coors Light, by the pool. It's been overcast and beautiful out.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460158274.125247.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Go to Thompson Cigars site and do the five pack fever deal. You pick four different five packs and it comes out to $80. Good cigars too. CAO Brazilia, Alec Bradley Presando, Dirt Naturals. Good stuff. Plus by the time you've had your fifth of the same cigar you know if you like it or not.

Sweet. Thanks for the info. Good to see you back.

Top Bottom