any NHL fans out there?

UpsideUp

SSSSSHARRRRKS!!! If we can only beat that Quick guy from LA I think we have a chance. Nothing like being a Brides Maid for 20 years and counting.

UpsideUp

My sharks can beat the hell outta all them teams... Well except for in the playoffs :( getting ready for more post season let down :grayno:

No kidding huh Panda?!

My dream final would be Boston vs SJ in the final with SJ taking it in 7 games. Such a great end to a heart break losing streak in the playoffs. I think this year we have the depth and Tallent all we need is the scoring to continue and the power play to sync. But as you mentioned...just preparing myself for disappointment. LoL.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
...just preparing myself for disappointment. LoL.

Wonder how “No-Show Marlow” will be this year? I predict that the Kings and Sharks will beat the hell out of each other and the winner of the series will die in the 2nd round due to injuries. :bleh:
Like you said, Sharks are a perennial playoff disappointment to their fans. :yup:

Panda

Wonder how “No-Show Marlow” will be this year? I predict that the Kings and Sharks will beat the hell out of each other and the winner of the series will die in the 2nd round due to injuries. :bleh:
Like you said, Sharks are a perennial playoff disappointment to their fans. :yup:

Hey easy on my Patty! Why they always blame him??? It's the whole team! One of these years... :bleh:

Panda

No kidding huh Panda?!

My dream final would be Boston vs SJ in the final with SJ taking it in 7 games. Such a great end to a heart break losing streak in the playoffs. I think this year we have the depth and Tallent all we need is the scoring to continue and the power play to sync. But as you mentioned...just preparing myself for disappointment. LoL.

Black n teal forever brother!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I'm a Blues fan forever, but if they don't pull through again this year, I'm all for the Ducks!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Ducks Capt. Ryan Getzlaf took a puck to the face last night. He's expected to play in tomorrow nights game ... That's leadership.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397782509.523986.jpg

MrJ3sser

I'm telling you, watch out for my Avs! Down by two going into the third, Roy pulls Varly with 3:00 left (been doing it all season), ties it up with only 13 seconds left! Overtime win?! Man I love playoff hockey. I love it even more when the Avs are a part of it.

JKWrang

Oh damn!! I was wondering what the out come of that shot looked like! Getzy is a stud!

Hockey players in general are some of the most bad ass people out there. Bruins players last year had impossible injuries and played through the cup series. Broken legs, damaged lungs, etc and still on the ice scoring goals making things happen.

Good luck seeing any NBA players pulling stunts like that!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clark Griswold

A player goes into cardiac arrest, they bring him back and the first thing he says is "put me back in coach" there are no tougher more dedicated athletes in my opinion. I absolutely flattened a guy last night jumping off the bench on a shift change, just didn't see him, he had no breath but crawled to the bench and came back out next shift.

JKWrang

Even when I played local street hockey, we were out there getting road rash, bleeding and pressing on for the team, the sport and the game. No cup or money involved. Hockey is a breed of its own.

Panda

Hockey players in general are some of the most bad ass people out there. Bruins players last year had impossible injuries and played through the cup series. Broken legs, damaged lungs, etc and still on the ice scoring goals making things happen.

Good luck seeing any NBA players pulling stunts like that!

Hockey fans are the most passionate fans of any sport also, I think this thread proves it, you probably won't see a thread on any other sport on here where fans are so vocal & passionate, cheers to all you guys!

MrJ3sser

A player goes into cardiac arrest, they bring him back and the first thing he says is "put me back in coach" there are no tougher more dedicated athletes in my opinion. I absolutely flattened a guy last night jumping off the bench on a shift change, just didn't see him, he had no breath but crawled to the bench and came back out next shift.

Dying is for pussies, not hockey players.

UpsideUp

How about them Kings last night??!! Anybody? Anyone....? (Crickets)
SSSSSHARRRRKS!!

I know it's still early but I have to get my shots in while I still can! LoL

Top Bottom