any NHL fans out there?

MrJ3sser

Bringing this thread back. Who's ready for the playoffs?! My Avs are looking real good. You can never count them out.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Yea ducks aren't playing very well going into the playoffs. Rest assured once it all begins there won't be a team that can beat them in 7 games. You know I root for the Ducks and anyone playing the queens.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My Flyers were HOT coming out of the Olympic break for a while but then went on a 5 game skid. They got a nice win last night against buffalo. Let's hope they can finish strong

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Playoffs!!!!!

So with the playoffs just around the corner what is everyones first round predictions?

In the Western Conference i have Minnisota in 6, Chicago in 5, San Jose in 7 , and Anaheim in 5.
In the Eastern conference i have Boston in 4, Tampa in 5, Columbus in 7, and Philly in 6.

Panda

My sharks can beat the hell outta all them teams... Well except for in the playoffs :( getting ready for more post season let down :grayno:

JKWrang

I think the Wings have a pretty decent chance of taking out Boston.

I think it will be a good match up, but I don't see the wings taking Boston out. Good team, both, but the Bruins have been on FIRE this season. Black and Gold!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clark Griswold

I'm sticking with my Wings, they have been on fire down the stretch and only getting better, just need Jimmy in playoff form and we will be good.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
It is clear the East is unfamiliar of what a playoff powerhouse Red Wings are. Never count them out.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It is clear the East is unfamiliar of what a playoff powerhouse Red Wings are. Never count them out.

very true. we are a little unfamiliar with them.

on a side note Don, i have your ducks winning it all over my flyers in my work pool. i said 6 games for the series.

JKWrang

Oh no, I am absolutely familiar with the Wings and their ability to play some hockey. I'm just rooting for my B's. This team is looking good and I'm happy to see the level of play they are bringing this year after an embarassing cup final.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ducks in 5 against Dallas. Last night was an ass whooping until they got lazy. If they play every period like they did in the 1st, Ducks in 4 games.:yup:

couldnt agree more with this! they did get lazy last night and that was their downfall. they all realized it and stepped there game up.

Top Bottom