any NHL fans out there?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
How about them Kings last night??!! Anybody? Anyone....? (Crickets)
SSSSSHARRRRKS!!

I know it's still early but I have to get my shots in while I still can! LoL

that was a good game! this is the one series that i see it being a toss up as both teams are equally matched. i have the sharks beating the kings but they will not make it farther than the second round.

UpsideUp

that was a good game! this is the one series that i see it being a toss up as both teams are equally matched. i have the sharks beating the kings but they will not make it farther than the second round.

I think I agree with you on that! If they continue to play smash mouth like last night they will be whooped by the time this is over. Not know for being a physical team it can only last so long before they break. As we all know their playoff history I felt the need to get my shots in early because at some point the tide will change and I'm going to have to hear the peanut gallery call it like it is! Just another year as a Sharks fan.LOL

TNuggs13

Hockey players in general are some of the most bad ass people out there. Bruins players last year had impossible injuries and played through the cup series. Broken legs, damaged lungs, etc and still on the ice scoring goals making things happen.

Good luck seeing any NBA players pulling stunts like that!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are. I played for 14 years and it's amazing how much pain you play through. Hockey=best sport on the planet...

TNuggs13

Even when I played local street hockey, we were out there getting road rash, bleeding and pressing on for the team, the sport and the game. No cup or money involved. Hockey is a breed of its own.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I miss those days! 😩

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
They are. I played for 14 years and it's amazing how much pain you play through. Hockey=best sport on the planet...

agreed! i have played since i was 6 so i have been playing for 18 years now (almost 24 yrs old now) and i couldnt imagine myself playing anything else.

you play offense or defense?

TNuggs13

agreed! i have played since i was 6 so i have been playing for 18 years now (almost 24 yrs old now) and i couldnt imagine myself playing anything else.

you play offense or defense?

Defense. I miss it so much. I wish I could play again but with my work schedule it's tough.

noroad

How about those Wings guys??? I feel an upset coming on.

haha remeber last year when the wings where up 3 games to one and lost!!! o YAAA thats right i do!! ill give you one game as they couldnt get it done last year sorry!

Heres a reminder if you forgot!

Wed May 15, 2013 Red Wings Blackhawks
8:00 PM FINAL DET (1) - CHI (4) Recap
Sat May 18, 2013 Red Wings Blackhawks
1:00 PM FINAL DET (4) - CHI (1) Recap
Mon May 20, 2013 Blackhawks Red Wings
7:30 PM FINAL CHI (1) - DET (3) Recap
Thu May 23, 2013 Blackhawks Red Wings
8:00 PM FINAL CHI (0) - DET (2) Recap
Sat May 25, 2013 Red Wings Blackhawks
Mon May 27, 2013 Blackhawks Red Wings
8:00 PM FINAL CHI (4) - DET (3) Recap
Wed May 29, 2013 Red Wings Blackhawks
8:00 PM FINAL DET (1) - CHI (2) OT

Clark Griswold

haha remeber last year when the wings where up 3 games to one and lost!!! o YAAA thats right i do!! ill give you one game as they couldnt get it done last year sorry!

Heres a reminder if you forgot!

Wed May 15, 2013 Red Wings Blackhawks
Sat May 18, 2013 Red Wings Blackhawks
1:00 PM FINAL DET (4) - CHI (1) Recap
Mon May 20, 2013 Blackhawks Red Wings
7:30 PM FINAL CHI (1) - DET (3) Recap
Thu May 23, 2013 Blackhawks Red Wings
8:00 PM FINAL CHI (0) - DET (2) Recap
Sat May 25, 2013 Red Wings Blackhawks
Mon May 27, 2013 Blackhawks Red Wings
8:00 PM FINAL CHI (4) - DET (3) Recap
Wed May 29, 2013 Red Wings Blackhawks
8:00 PM FINAL DET (1) - CHI (2) OT

Yes it is etched forever in my memory, but we weren't supposed to make the playoffs last year either so it's all bonus.

MrJ3sser

It's still so weird for me to see the wings in the East. Bruins, Wings in the first round? That is usually a Lord Stanley scenario.

TNuggs13

Ok we can stop talking about the Wings now! :blush: I'm just glad the Ducks aren't playing them in the first round this year! Always a tough team to play.

xkid

It's still so weird for me to see the wings in the East. Bruins, Wings in the first round? That is usually a Lord Stanley scenario.

You must be a youngen. They were in the east for a long time before they got moved for a few years.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MrJ3sser

You must be a youngen. They were in the east for a long time before they got moved for a few years.

I am young but that was quite a while ago, right? Like pre 90's, no?

biggy

I'm thinking the Habs go up 3-0 against Tampa tonight. Go Habs!!!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hell of a come back win by the flyers today to tie the series up! Also Boston is playing strong against Detroit right now

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom