any NHL fans out there?

LoPo

Caught the Bug
He still has to prove himself in the tryouts though I think, we have to cut 2 forwards soon.

ok well thats a better deal for you guys then. makes him lose the extra weight and get back in shape. make him earn his spot like Laviolette did to Hartnell a few seasons ago.

No, he signed a contract... It's not a tryout offer. We now have 17 forwards and 2.3mil over the cap. Gotta cut 3 forwards and shed 2.3 mil in that process.

In Holland We Trust.

Clark Griswold

No, he signed a contract... It's not a tryout offer. We now have 17 forwards and 2.3mil over the cap. Gotta cut 3 forwards and shed 2.3 mil in that process.

In Holland We Trust.

Holland is the man, he will have a few tricks up his sleeve to straighten this out. I have never had any doubt in him unlike a lot of other fans.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So its 2 months into the season. how is your team looking so far?

my Flyers had a HORRIBLE start to the season going 1-8 but have come on strong as of late to bring it back to .500 for the season.

Paisano

My Kings are 16-6 playing well just need Quick to stay healthy. Were right there with McPucks Mighty Quacks!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
My team is the best team in the league. With being plagued with injuries they managed to stay one of the best teams. Too bad the NHL Network Never gives them the props they deserve.
GO DUCKS ... And any team playing the Kings.

biggy

My Habs are a respectable 14-9-2. Playoff bound i think . If you miss the playoffs in the east you would really have to suck.

DELIVERANCE

My Avs are doing well. They are a bit overachieving right now but it's so nice to be able to watch them without a sense of dred like the last few years. Patrick Roy may or may not be the answer, but he sure has provided some sorely needed spark and some grit and drive. It's finally fun again to watch them

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

Armydog

Please tell me there are some die hard fans out there like myself. My favorite team is the Philadelphia Flyers. whats yours?

also who do you think will win the Cup this year? my guess is the Sharks and the Capitals in the final and the Caps bring it home in 6 games

I DONT LIKE YOU!!!!! JK (not the jeep the joke...)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PITSBURG PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom