any NHL fans out there?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If you can't tell already I'm a disgruntled Flyers fan. Who do you think their best defenseman is? Also, when you trade sucky Grossman for Gagner, there's a reason for it. Just saying.

Ok so here is the roster for opening night tomorrow if you haven't seen it
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444234852.155628.jpg .

No as for best d man I will prob be looking at it differently than you because I played d my whole life lol. Now a well positioned player and the one who is leading the d is obviously Streit. No questions about that. As far as one of the best producing d from last season it's del zotto. For the ones that have solid games in positioning and most importantly have a positive +/- rating, so in my mind manning is one of your best d men on the team.

As for grossman for Gagner we basically robbed him from Arizona. That was one of the best moves this off season outside of getting nueverth (the new goalie).

Clark Griswold

The Wings were definitely impressive in pre-season play so let's hope that carries into regular season. New players, new head coach, should be exciting. Go Wings!!!

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Ok so here is the roster for opening night tomorrow if you haven't seen it
View attachment 168374 .

No as for best d man I will prob be looking at it differently than you because I played d my whole life lol. Now a well positioned player and the one who is leading the d is obviously Streit. No questions about that. As far as one of the best producing d from last season it's del zotto. For the ones that have solid games in positioning and most importantly have a positive +/- rating, so in my mind manning is one of your best d men on the team.

As for grossman for Gagner we basically robbed him from Arizona. That was one of the best moves this off season outside of getting nueverth (the new goalie).

It's a shame we don't live closer to each other or I would invite you out to one of our open skates. I'm an ice hockey goalie going on 30 yrs. here's my take. Streit is old, Manning is unproven, Del Zotto is average and Shultz is a more stay at home d man. I left out Schenn because he blows. The Flyers will battle for the 8 spot.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great start to the season last night! Some solid games all around. To be honest I wasn't surprised that the leafs let in the first goal of the season on the first shot of the game lol

Clark Griswold

Great start to the season last night! Some solid games all around. To be honest I wasn't surprised that the leafs let in the first goal of the season on the first shot of the game lol

From a Wings fan I was just shaking my head at Toronto last night...

Ddays

Hooked
Please tell me there are some die hard fans out there like myself. My favorite team is the Philadelphia Flyers. whats yours?

also who do you think will win the Cup this year? my guess is the Sharks and the Capitals in the final and the Caps bring it home in 6 games

Uh-Oh, Pens fan here!
IDK bout this year. Every year I think we'll at least get to the cup we blow it big time in the first round. Hell, maybe Kessel will help, but no prediction from me this year.

dannymalkin

Uh-Oh, Pens fan here!
IDK bout this year. Every year I think we'll at least get to the cup we blow it big time in the first round. Hell, maybe Kessel will help, but no prediction from me this year.

Penguins fan here as well. We'll see what happens I guess!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I don't know how much cred I can get for being a Florida Panthers fan down here in South Florida but they looked good last night breaking a foot off in the Flyers ass 7-1...........Young team with talent and some veteran experience mixed in there as well......also their goalie ain't too bad either ;)

~Woodrow~

Angry Aussie

We are Dallas Stars fans and go to a lot of the Texas stars games. The Texas Stars had an awesome overtime win over the San Antonio Rampage(Avalanche affiliate) on Saturday night. It was a great first win of the season.

Johnlmt33

Philly fan here! After a lousy Phillies season and a terrible Eagles start I was hoping the Flyers would give us something to cheer about. We will see with the home opener! :dont_know:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Philly fan here! After a lousy Phillies season and a terrible Eagles start I was hoping the Flyers would give us something to cheer about. We will see with the home opener! :dont_know:

Flyers up 1-0 in the 3rd........pretty tight game so far........Go Panthers ;)

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom