any NHL fans out there?

JKStair

Who liked the new 3 on 3 All-Star tourney this year? I thought it was awesome! It prolly helps that the Pacific division won and that John Scott won the MVP. I was one of the ones that thought it was complete BS that he got voted in as a captain via the fan vote then you learn his story and how the team tried to bury him. Pretty awesome story. :2thumbsup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Who liked the new 3 on 3 All-Star tourney this year? I thought it was awesome! It prolly helps that the Pacific division won and that John Scott won the MVP. I was one of the ones that thought it was complete BS that he got voted in as a captain via the fan vote then you learn his story and how the team tried to bury him. Pretty awesome story. :2thumbsup:

I loved the all star game! Best thing the NHL has done in years!

If the NHL didn't like the vote then they shouldn't have a fan vote at all. They screwed up then screwed up even more when the trade and everything happened. I glad he got to play and I'm glad he did so well!

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I loved the all star game! Best thing the NHL has done in years!

If the NHL didn't like the vote then they shouldn't have a fan vote at all. They screwed up then screwed up even more when the trade and everything happened. I glad he got to play and I'm glad he did so well!

So what do you think of Gostisbehere so far this year? I had a feeling the kid would be good but not this good so soon. He's definitely top 3 for the Calder trophy. Love the energy he brings to the Flyers. By the way, the Flyers are exactly where I thought they would be, fighting for the eight spot.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So what do you think of Gostisbehere so far this year? I had a feeling the kid would be good but not this good so soon. He's definitely top 3 for the Calder trophy. Love the energy he brings to the Flyers. By the way, the Flyers are exactly where I thought they would be, fighting for the eight spot.

kids amazing! deff a contender with McDavid, eichel, and larkin for the calder trophy. I want to see how he handles the game with the rangers tonight as well with how hyped the game is.

Ddays

Hooked
So how is everyone's teams looking going into these last few games of the season?

Was ready to put a fork in the Pens but look out now. The youngsters they brought up from Wilkes-Barre are fast as shit! Plus we don't have Malkin at the moment.
Believe it or not - there's a lot of noise over here regarding keeping Malkin on ice because they don't want him screwing up the chemistry :thinking:

Let's go Blues! Teams won the last 5 games and clinched a spot in the playoffs.

:cheesy: Your user name is the same as the Pens announcer!

cbmatt66

Was ready to put a fork in the Pens but look out now. The youngsters they brought up from Wilkes-Barre are fast as shit! Plus we don't have Malkin at the moment.
Believe it or not - there's a lot of noise over here regarding keeping Malkin on ice because they don't want him screwing up the chemistry :thinking:

The power play looks a bit better with Malkin in the mix. Penalty kill was pretty good last night.

Ddays

Hooked

The power play looks a bit better with Malkin in the mix. Penalty kill was pretty good last night.

Yeah, it'd be retarded to not play Malkin. And Kessel finally decided to start playing so they're looking good for a playoff run.

How about those two short-handed goals?! Holy shit! :shock: 'Bout spit my beer out!

CandAMudders

the horror

Imagine the pain up here north of the border...no Canadian team in the playoffs since Lincoln was president. It is unholy.

Ddays

Hooked
I thought someone was bullshitting me the other day when they told me that. Who woulda ever guessed that?

Heresy!

COLOJK

Thought I would jump on this thread since I am still lucky enough to play hockey and I watch way to many NHL games in any given week. Unfortunately the Avalanche suck and it doesn't look like they will make the playoffs yet again.

Top Bottom