any NHL fans out there?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So yea how about that desperation save from lunquist last night!? Holy hell!

Also I'm glad to see Torts back behind the bench again, it just sucks he is with a shitty team like Columbus

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So we are about an 1/8 of the way into the season. How is everyone's teams looking?

My flyers started off well but fell quick. I'm not sure what's going on with them other then they are struggling to put the puck in the net.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
So we are about an 1/8 of the way into the season. How is everyone's teams looking?

My flyers started off well but fell quick. I'm not sure what's going on with them other then they are struggling to put the puck in the net.

The Flyers are also struggling on defense. If it wasn't for the goalies they would be losing games by s larger margin. Dallas is winning the cup this year.

JKStair

Kings are playing much better than the start of the season. This Columbus game is VERY chippy. You can see the influence of Torts already. The Ducks implosion makes me beyond happy... :beer::bleh:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Kings are playing much better than the start of the season. This Columbus game is VERY chippy. You can see the influence of Torts already. The Ducks implosion makes me beyond happy... :beer::bleh:

I love torts lol Columbus is a good team but they just needed the right coach and I feel he maybe it for them. As for the ducks I'm shocked as to total 180 of the team. I hope they can turn it around soon.

JKStair

Kings are looking good so far. Sharks are coming up quick though, 8-0-2 in there last 10. Doughty should get serious consideration for the Norris. Not to jinx it but a Kings-Hawks conference final would be epic!!

RageKage

Kings are looking good so far. Sharks are coming up quick though, 8-0-2 in there last 10. Doughty should get serious consideration for the Norris. Not to jinx it but a Kings-Hawks conference final would be epic!!

Yeaaaaaa buddy!!! Fell to 26 at one point this season but slowly climbing the ladder back up to the top 10. GO SHARKS!!!

RageKage

Yea we still have that curse tho. We've made it to the third a couple times. Have a few banners, just no cup..... Yet!

JKStair

Yea we still have that curse tho. We've made it to the third a couple times. Have a few banners, just no cup..... Yet!

I kid becuz I care. The original Sharks sweaters are one of my favorites.

The old man signing for the Kings Lecavilier could turn out to be really good. He made some plays tonight.

RageKage

I kid becuz I care. The original Sharks sweaters are one of my favorites

I have been trying to find an original sweater for a while now, but they are all just so expensive. My buddy actually just gave my son a sweater from the mid 90's. It is a beautiful piece of fabric. Lol

Lived in Chicago for almost 20 years growing up so you know imma hardcore Hawks fan. We were really lucky to get Toews and Kane and they've been fun to watch these last few years. I was a little nervous about this year after we lost Sharp, Saad and a few others because of salary but this new kid Panarin thats been playing with Kane is gonna be a stud!

Tombstone

We are Kings Fans here, but have been tied to the Ducks, as all three kids played in their Junior programs. My oldest is now a coach for two of their Girls teams, she is an alum. and played Div.3 for four years in ECAC..But she is still a Kings Fan!

She just walked in the door all mad ,They lost!! one of the few games she got to go to to because of her coaching duties.......

Last edited:
Top Bottom