Corral canyon??

TheDuff

Well, I finished the video, but can't upload to youtube as the file is too large, and I'm sure it would be insta blocked. Ive tried to upload to daily motion twice and both times it gave an error saying that I don't own the content...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

I'll figure something out, worst case I'll burn a couple DVD's and they can be passed around to those interested.

ilikedirt2011

Well, I finished the video, but can't upload to youtube as the file is too large, and I'm sure it would be insta blocked. Ive tried to upload to daily motion twice and both times it gave an error saying that I don't own the content...

bahhh thats lame... if you cant get anything to work maybe cut the video in half and make it a part1 part 2. maybe that would make the file small enough?:idontknow:
idk just a thought

super excited to see it!!

TheDuff

It may go through this time. It shows in processing, but I can't access the dash board from mobile to fill out the info. It'll have to wait till I get home from work:/

jkrossi

It may go through this time. It shows in processing, but I can't access the dash board from mobile to fill out the info. It'll have to wait till I get home from work:/

How wver you do it I cant wait to watch it:thumbup:

TheDuff

I'm really glad everyone is liking it:) thanks for the compliments, they mean alot to me!
sorry Rubyrainey, I noticed I uploaded the wrong rendered video, as this version doesnt show your screen name. I really messed up there:grayno: (on a side note, that beer money fueled the 4 hr edit marathon last night, so thanks much for that:cool: )
this is the longest video I have edited thus far and I was really concerned that it was a bit repetitive, but I really didnt want to take anything away from the jeepers that where courageous enough to fallow my spotting!:yup: (I really didnt have to do much of that, lol).
@MTG in the fall we should coordinate a corral canyon camping weekend! we can do all the trails there and drink heavily in the evening to prepare for the next day of trail carnage:D (if your half the dick overlander makes u out to be, we will get along great! :beer: )
im still kinda enjoying that beer money Rubyrainey:thumb: it inspired this post:doh:

Rebel JK

Hey-B
Looks like you guys had a good one. Too bad I missed it. Up here at 8500' gettin our "high sierra on".

ForumRunner_20130624_231437.jpg
Hope to catch the next one.

Top Bottom