Corral canyon??

TheDuff

Tracy's jeep is consuming oil and the check engine light came on today. See what the dealer says tomorrow:(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

sean.m.adams33

Hate to back out but as it turns out I am a terrible best friend and forgot it is my best friends wedding this Saturday. I don't know why I was thinking it was in July. Mark me down for the next one, as long as no one else is getting married I forgot about. :thinking:

TeamFaust

Might have to bail out, some type of scheduling snafu with kids...working on rectifying but not sure if it's going to work in my favor. :crazy_eyes:

jkrossi

So is everyone on the going list going to make it? I just dont want to be waiting for someone thats not coming. Ill be checking the tread tonight and in the am. Looking forward to meeting up.

Paisano

I'm going to join this run and I will meet you guys at McDonalds at 8am. I am pretty sure Josh said he wasn't going to make it because he thought it was Sunday :doh: It'll be me with two boys 8 & 14.:thumb:

Paisano

So is everyone on the going list going to make it? I just dont want to be waiting for someone thats not coming. Ill be checking the tread tonight and in the am. Looking forward to meeting up.

I'll be there, I might have to give the boys some Nyquil or similar to calm them down they're all excited :eek: So I played them a video of the Connector and said that's what were going on :cheesy:

TeamFaust

Hey guys, not going to make it. Was looking forward to it but schedule conflict. Hope to hit the trail with you all next time. Have a fun and safe day!

jkrossi

I'm going to join this run and I will meet you guys at McDonalds at 8am. I am pretty sure Josh said he wasn't going to make it because he thought it was Sunday :doh: It'll be me with two boys 8 & 14.:thumb:

Sweet glad you can join in on the fun and the connector.:eek:

Hey guys, not going to make it. Was looking forward to it but schedule conflict. Hope to hit the trail with you all next time. Have a fun and safe day!

Sorry you cant make it. Next time brother.

TheDuff

Looks like Tracy and I are back in, her jeep needed an oil change and the dealer said it was the gas cap.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Paisano

Just got home, what a day...Looks like I'm packing muffins and protein bars as I haven't been to the market since I don't know when! There's always the gut wrenching McD's Mcmuffin sandwiches :doh:

ilikedirt2011

Just got home, what a day...Looks like I'm packing muffins and protein bars as I haven't been to the market since I don't know when! There's always the gut wrenching McD's Mcmuffin sandwiches :doh:

Ahhhhh McD's nooooo!!!!! Every time I eat at that place I'm pretty sure my body rejects the food and I end up feeling like garbage all day... Hahaha

Top Bottom