Corral canyon??

TeamFaust

Which route did you decide on and when & where for a meet point?
Not sure able to re-work schedule to make it but just in case.

jkrossi

Im thinking the 22nd will work best since fathers day is next weekend. And for which trail I just say we do which ever one is more comfortable for every one.

TheDuff

Im thinking the 22nd will work best since fathers day is next weekend. And for which trail I just say we do which ever one is more comfortable for every one.

i should be able to do that and like i said, worst case i invite myself to ride in ttfhell's rig:brows::D lol

sean.m.adams33

I am still down for this Saturday. Father's Day is Sunday. Can't think of anything better for you fathers than to come wheel. Maybe bring the kids... :)

TheDuff

I'll be out of town on the 22nd, I can make this weekend but that's it for a couple weeks.

No worries, the wife told me I can't take my jeep out till I get some of the issues fixed... And I can't fix that right now since my spare time and all my money is fixing house stuff so we can sell it. Just keep our eyes on the weather report or maybe even do a night run next month:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkrossi

I am still down for this Saturday. Father's Day is Sunday. Can't think of anything better for you fathers than to come wheel. Maybe bring the kids... :)

I'll be out of town on the 22nd, I can make this weekend but that's it for a couple weeks.

Sounds good, will stay tuned. It's gon'na be warm

i should be able to do that and like i said, worst case i invite myself to ride in ttfhell's rig:brows::D lol

You guys down for this Saturday the 15th

TheDuff

sorry, I work on the 15th. my jeep is out of commission as far as trails go for a bit aswell. but I can on the other hand ride along and spot/lead on the 22nd if someone has a vacant passenger seat:yup:

ralphie

i'm in for sure.. I have done this trail several times in my FJ. now its time to do it proper IN A JEEP! its still a stocker but its a RUBICON!
So what time and where are we meeting for this.

Top Bottom