The building of knuckles

LOL! I believe they can be used interchangeable in this instance. But massage is probably more accurate as finesse tends to indicate there was some sort of skill invovled. :cheesy:

Remember finesse kind of pigeon holes you into a gentle, soft type of motion. Massage however......well there are Swedish massages, sports massages, deep tissue massages, and I won't even get into "Rolf" massages. Just so many delicious options when you choose "massage". Working on jeeps is about being a man, and that's clearly what I'm discussing here, man things. Like a trucker talking about trucker stuff at the Flying J or the Pilot!

Working on jeeps is about being a man, and that's clearly what I'm discussing here, man things. Like a trucker talking about trucker stuff at the Flying J or the Pilot!

Did you spit out some chaw, scratch your nuts and say "this here's 'merica boy!" when you typed that? :cheesy:

You won't be sorry. I literally pulled six nutserts with this tool in the time it took me to pull one with the harbor freight tool. This one pulled them cleaner, easier, and with the threads in the center of the hole. We didn't spin a single nutsert, not even one!

It was so easy I started thinking up other places to use nutserts.

:cheesy: good to hear!

She's just begging for it isn't she?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362876532.513337.jpg

10 more holes to go.

Hopefully we'll finish tomorrow morning. :)

Found a local guy selling LED lighting (LoPo actually tipped me off to him). Pricing is great! Thinking about going with this for my backup light. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362876877.560963.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362876888.380564.jpg

I met with the guy today and asked of I could post his info here and he was okay with it. I hope to install them tomorrow as well so I can let everyone know how they work.

Edit: here are the specs on the bar. The outside lights are floods and the middle is a spot.

6" double row
. Power: 36W
. Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
. Waterproof rate: IP 67
. 12 individual 3w high intensity Epistar LEDs
. Current draw: 2.5A @ 12V,1.25A@24V
. Color: Black
. Color Temperature: 6000K
. Material: Die-cast aluminum housing
. Lens material: Toughened glass
. Mounting Bracket: Aluminum bracket
. Beam:12degree Spot Beam; 60degree flood combo light