03 Rubicon lockers

Jegar

Auburn Gear sells a locker like this. I have a factory LSD in my LJ and am in the same boat where I don't want to give up my LSD when locking the rear. However, I can't speak to the quality or longevity of the Auburn locker. Just one I found when researching this topic.

I haven't decided which direction to go yet but subcribed to this thread to hopefully learn a bit more. Good luck!

Thanks! Someone else just mentioned the Auburn. Decisions! Decisions! [emoji16]

kep01

Now I will have to look at the auburn too. I have had one in the rear of my dodge truck for over ten years and honestly forgot about that one.

kep01

Also I have found a good shop to do mine so now I am in the process of raising funds for the project. I will post pictures of the damage and of the new install once it begins.

AZMikeD

Now I will have to look at the auburn too. I have had one in the rear of my dodge truck for over ten years and honestly forgot about that one.

Coincidentally, I received an e-mail from Northridge yesterday that they now carry Auburn products.

kep01

ok so after selling almost all my extra stuff i could part with and with working cazy amounts of overtime i can now move forward.

parts are on order
4.88 gears
yukon zip lockers
master install kits
compressor, small one just for the lockers
misc. parts to wire it all up. :rock:
jeep should be ready to roll by the end of next week.

thardy

Banned
ok so after selling almost all my extra stuff i could part with and with working cazy amounts of overtime i can now move forward.

parts are on order
4.88 gears
yukon zip lockers
master install kits
compressor, small one just for the lockers
misc. parts to wire it all up. :rock:
jeep should be ready to roll by the end of next week.

Congrats man! Will be time to get back out there soon!

kep01

A place called rocket city off-road. In Huntsville Alabama. They ended up being very competitive on the prices

kep01

Okay so just pick up the Jeep and got it home and everything seems to be good got a few odds and ends I'll have to finish up on my own because I was too cheap to pay these guys to do stuff that I can do here at home lockers work good gears seem to be good install was good the work with this local shop that was really good so I'm very pleased with how much it cost me and it up getting out with 4,000 even for front and rear lockers gears and master install kits

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom