15,000 Members - WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!! (ended)

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Well,when I was researching purchasing a Jeep I came across Project-JK and JK-Forum. Which lead to watching the awesome jeep videos..late at night in the dark eating cheetios and feeling really dirty while my wife slept. I joined Wayalife and other jeep forums. I have been a member since 2011. I love hats. Yet, I came back to Eddie, Cindy and Wayalife. My screen name is the same as several forums and if you look at my post count on those you can tell where I like to hang my jeep hat. I watched a video on one of the other forums and I was like...this is just sooooo lame. I can't wait for my shot glasses. You get Asshats on here that rag or give Eddie shit. I do not understand. It they were to just sit down and realize what Eddie and Cindy has brought to this community they might wake up. I love it here. My wife thinks I'm cheating on her by always being on the computer taking shots of American Honey in my CHEEP ass plastic shot glasses. Man, I bet it would taste soooo much better in glass ones. I watched their videos over and over. I wish I could have a built up jeep like some of the ones on here. Maybe someday. I have learned a lot by Eddie's write up and always reference them to members as well. I have never had any bad experiences on here. Well there was that time I did not win some shot glasses, but that is so minimal. I have also met some really great members on here as well and hope to meet more down the road. I love the candor of some of the members. Did I mention I love hats...and shot glasses. I do not do extreme four wheeling and never tried to for fear I would really dig it. My wife, dog and I just run service and logging roads and explore in our own way. Thanks guys for making this an incredible place to come to learn about jeeps and watch awesome videos about jeeps. Keep it going you guys rock!:rock:
IMG_20140207_080548.jpg

Pieman1963

Heard of you via FB,

staticmap

Attachments

• image-700472131.jpg
    image-700472131.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 135

MYKJ

Found wayalife on the web doing some research on jeeps before traded my FJ off for a new jku glad I did the reading. Made a good choice.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1411348212298.jpg
    1411348212298.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 133

Panda

I have a good friend who is a moderator at pirate 4x4 she told me to join jko after signing up there it felt like I was treated a little rudely and got no response when I asked to join jeep night so I searched for other forums and came across a wayalife video on the rubicon, just that one video and I wanted to do nothing more in my life but run trails with my jeep, so I joined here and had immediate welcomes and hello's, within a month one of the great members here (RubiRick) took me to slick rock and guided me through, he is a great friend now as many others I have met on the forum, it's just been a year here for me and I have been on many great runs and met some really great people who I consider very good friends and my favorite people to hang out with, I feel like this is my family here and I can't wait to be on here every night and every morning before work, I love the Jeepin wayalife and I've never been happier in my life! Thank you Eddie and Cindy and all you great folks here on wayalife for all your help, laughs, good wheelin, good times and friendship, CHEERS!
Panda- Rob ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411348282.187455.jpg

Edit I already have a pair of shot glasses I just wanted to share my story and I think catahoula really needs them :thumb:

Last edited:
Heres a pic our Adventure Seeker in the TN countryside. I first heard about Wayalife back when it was forming out of JK Forum. I was saddened to learn that I joined just as a renowned member, Happy Curmudgeon, was in his last stages of his battle against his sickness. Curmudgeon lived about 25 minutes away from me at the time, but he had passed before I realized it. I then saw the video of the trip Eddie and the crew made to NY to buy Curmudgeons Jeep. Very classy move and i enjoyed seeing the re-build of that Jeep. That whole situation was truly inspiring and defined to me what "wayalife" really means.

Attachments

• 2013-05-31 15.57.06.jpg
    2013-05-31 15.57.06.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 135

BigBoy

Gotta lover the chance to win free stuff!

Been here pretty much exclusively since I saw the first JK-X video on YouTube:D

DSCF5693-2.jpg

Armydog

By watching the YouTube videos, checking out the friendly banter.... and finally getting to wheel with some of the best people I have ever met!!!!

Pumpkin at Yellow Jacket.jpg

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Rivalicon

Congrats! I Heard of Wayalife from Canvas JK. He invited me on a road trip to Ocala with a bunch of other members. Me and my kid had a blast. All the members were really helpful and friendly! Thanks Will. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411348872.434590.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411348939.211618.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411348970.334317.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411348983.671311.jpg

SKT

Found this forum while searching online.

Here is a pic of the JKUR and '81 CJ-7:

3-20.jpg

Last edited:

bran996

I heard of this forum from seeing project jk stickers on some jeeps around town. Then I looked up the website and was lead here.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1411349505938.jpg
    1411349505938.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 125
I don't really remember how I got here, I suppose it was from the videos or Google. I was getting some conflicting info elsewhere. I have received real world application and experiences from many of you via the forums and private messages which allowed me to make solid decisions on my rig. I probably would have done things twice had I not found this place, Thanks to all that make it what it is :rock:

A winner will be selected at random and announced on Sunday, September 28, 2014.

^^^^ Oh BTW that is my birthday ;)

slickrock2014_14.jpg

07tungsten

From the jk forum days--rocktoberfest and shamrocked were some fun times!

Attachments

• image-3456097475.jpg
    image-3456097475.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 119

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
View attachment 101470
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411350639.072613.jpg
I found Wayalife on YouTube watching random videos trying to talk myself into buying a Jeep. After watching about all of the Project JK videos several times I went and bought a 08 JK and a year later we ended up going to Moab and Silverton Colorado. Thanks everyone for sharing tips and photos.

O|||||||O
JK🇺🇸

DennisW

Congrats!!
We've found wayalife when searching Google for some DIY alignment instructions for installing a lift kit, wheels and some other mods on our first wrangler with less then 300 miles on the tacho :))) The vids were very helpfull and will continue hanging around here for sure

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411350932.192427.jpg

YoungFire

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411350997.039500.jpg
From this weekend at the east coast Wayalife Rausch creek run!

I was introduced to Wayalife through my other half NOROAD, and have been addicted ever since!

Was looking for a jeep club that accepted me and my old little 97 TJ, and I've only grown in skill, knowledge, and friends since joining! Oh and also grew into my new willys jk :)

BlkOpsCzr

I discovered the WAYALIFE site sitting in traffic in the BlkOpsCzr behind a JKU Rubicon leaving Pope AFB. The JKU had a WAYALIFE sticker on it. Life hasn't been the same since. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411351327.344803.jpg

BlkOpsCzr

I found WAL from looking for information, answers and a group of people that were local to me that were willing to give a more notice the time of day and teach me the ropes on wheeling. I've been part of a lot of forums in the past... and the best ones are always run and are treated like a family group. I've wheeled before or thought I had... apparently what I did was childs play before... Andrew (Noroad) and Steve (Coz) have worked me through that over the last 2 weekends... lol Needless to say they both did a good job teaching me and scaring the crap out of me :cheesy: But they got me through it. :)

Oh and since I won the WAL shot glasses at the WAL Rausch Creek run. I'll pass on them if I win :)

Congrats! :D

Yellow Jacket (Rausch Creek 09-20-14)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411351288.417877.jpg

Last edited:

Gecko12

Congrats on 15k.

I was watching videos of Black Bear Pass and JK Experience 'Keep it Tight' Ouray came up. So fitting here is my jeep on Black Bear Pass
1411351442014.jpg

1411351472785.jpg

1411351505468.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom