2013 JK-Experience

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
You should see the JKX DVD's that Falken Tire sponsored and used their personal, professional film crews, just really disappointing with hardly any wheeling footage. It was obvious after the "Keep it Tight" series from the Colorado JKX that Cindy and Eddie were better at it then the Falken Tire crew. Cindy is an editing genius!

Cindy and Eddie do a PHENOMENAL job with their filming, both my personal Moab trip and Colorado trip were thanks to their inspirational and jealousy inducing work...they truly have a gift.....although I see Eddie being the enabler running around gettin everyone sauced on the honey. :cheesy:

Last edited:

Prime

JK-Experience

I am hopefull that at some point I will be able to build my rig to do this. I have watched every video I can find and it looks like a ton of fun.
me and the ole lady was watching one and Mel was telling the crew if you don't want to spend 2-3k on body damage don't do it. she looked at me and said would you go I said yes I would Its like a one in a life time thing.

ttfhell

I'm anxious to see the line up photos for this one. This is going to be be a wild year, ...need a co-pilot??[/QUOTE]

My co-pilot position is currently filled with an alternate in the wings but if it all goes to shit Josh I'll let you know. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377614269.688998.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377614303.218754.jpg

Mounted my new Nitto's, and did some maintenance. I just need to grease a couple things and do final torque.

EVOlander build just began!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377614437.587451.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hot damn!! You're JK looks badass!! I see that you did the Rotopax install too. Looks good :thumb:

Top Bottom