2013 JK-Experience

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
View attachment 46542

Got the lights mounted and rotopax mounted.

View attachment 46543

Got the tires mounted and testing out clearance on everything.

i think you need more flex. it doesnt look like enough :cheesy:

rig looks awesome man! can wait to see how it performs in the videos!

I have made quite a few changes since I got my invite. View attachment 46547 View attachment 46548

a complete transformation! looks awesome!

ttfhell

Thanks now I have 40's envy...Us guys with 37's are going to feel a little inadequate on this trip :(

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Paisano

Thanks now I have 40's envy...Us guys with 37's are going to feel a little inadequate on this trip :(

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Maybe on the technical sections but for the high speed areas you'll wish for the DTD more!

Krawlin

jeep1234.jpg We are almost ready. Amber lights up. Rotopax getting mounted and new skid plates. Then done.... for now.
I guess that is the only pic for now. They keep uploading upside down!
:idontknow:

Last edited:

Skirmish

I have a buddy with a YJ heavily modified on 40's that can't seem to find a rock in the SW that will get him on 3 wheels.

He climbed this at the start of Gold Mt to check clearance of his new engine and still had a couple inches on the front passenger. We need a club fork lift.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377742957.762050.jpg

CJ THAT WENT JK

I have a buddy with a YJ heavily modified on 40's that can't seem to find a rock in the SW that will get him on 3 wheels.

He climbed this at the start of Gold Mt to check clearance of his new engine and still had a couple inches on the front passenger. We need a club fork lift.
View attachment 46604

Holy hell. That rig looks sweet. The forklifts do come in handy for sure.

Skirmish

He just dropped a V8 in it so it sounds great too. I drove it on his trailer for him and never touched the gas. At one point I almost had my foot completely off the brake as I went over the fenders. They built the suspension mostly from scratch so the mounts are all 1/4" steel. If there was a YJX he would be sitting well.

JaggedX

how do you like them? are they sturdy? i like the look of them, hows the rockers as well?

jeromey

I haven't really tested them yet but the fit is amazing and they are really solid. It is all 3/16 Aluminum. I am not 100% sold on the aluminum yet but I have watched some video and they look like they hold up really well. the rockers are cool, They have an inner spine sort of structure that adds to the strength and they mount in conjunction with the side plates. I'm sure we will see how they work. I know my painter is going to be pissed off.

JaggedX

Got the radio mounted

I decided that I don't wear gloves that often so I could sacrifice the glove box in return for a tidy spot to mount the radio jk 23.JPG

Top Bottom