MTG

Caught the Bug
I can't recall if I posted here or not. Congrats everyone! :clap2:

Edit: I also can't believe it is almost that time again! :crazyeyes:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw that JKX picked another invited guest:

NEXT INVITED GUEST FOR THE 2013 JKX comes from Winona Lake, Indiana. Congratulations to Dale McCray, who'll be joining us on the 2013 JKX presented by Nitto.

970953_592762877411014_45875262_n.jpg

Congrats! :thumb:

munstie

Congratulations to everyone picked, maybe next year I'll make the qualifications and be able to sign up.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
JKX just announced another guest:

NICK OLSON from Lone Rock, WI. ....CONGRATULATIONS, we'll see you in September, your the next INVITED GUEST of the 2013 JKX presented by Nitto...!

968892_593625733991395_836134231_n.jpg

Congrats Nick! :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Woohoo! Congrats!

I just watched all three videos from the 2012 JKX again. :yup: Man, what a blast!

Super jealous of all you going this year! You are going to have a great time!

GCM 2

Thought I would bump the thread back to life. The JK Experience facebook page recently posted this awesome photo of Bleedbeat piloting Moby through the last obstacle in Carnage Canyon from the 2011 JKX. What an absolutely epic trip this was!

Not for an amateur, this takes skill......

image-7489634.jpg

13JKUR

I can't wait! I'm excited to see what's in store this year. I'm sure it'll be the trip of a lifetime

GCM 2

I can't wait! I'm excited to see what's in store this year. I'm sure it'll be the trip of a lifetime

They always are :thumb: I think this year's event is going to really surprise some people! I am really doing my best to not miss this year's JKX, but it's not looking too good for the ATX EVOJEEP. As usual I'm about 14,000 miles away on a work trip and it's not letting up. I bummed :misery:

13JKUR

They always are :thumb: I think this year's event is going to really surprise some people! I am really doing my best to not miss this year's JKX, but it's not looking too good for the ATX EVOJEEP. As usual I'm about 14,000 miles away on a work trip and it's not letting up. I bummed :misery:

Do you know something I haven't heard yet? 😋 That sucks! I'm really excited to meet all the guys! It would be great if you could make it.

Top Bottom