2013 JK-Experience

GCM 2

Do you know something I haven't heard yet?  That sucks! I'm really excited to meet all the guys! It would be great if you could make it.

Haha! The only one that knows the plan is Mel......and that's what makes it a blast!

They always are :thumb: I think this year's event is going to really surprise some people! I am really doing my best to not miss this year's JKX, but it's not looking too good for the ATX EVOJEEP. As usual I'm about 14,000 miles away on a work trip and it's not letting up. I bummed :misery:

In an effort to make sure EVOJEEP and ATX gets the necessary exposure, I am willing to step-in as the driver of EVOJEEP for this year's JKX. :D :cheesy:

I will be bummed to not see your rig on the JKX videos this year... Hopefully you can get back in time for it, brother! :yup:

13JKUR

Haha! The only one that knows the plan is Mel......and that's what makes it a blast!

Haha yeah I know. In the meantime ill patiently wait for Teresa's email stating where the starting point is and make it up in my mind to what's in store.

13JKUR

It would be interesting to see the progress on the Jeeps that have work to do to get ready. :thumb:

Here is about as far as I've gotten.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373642966.718957.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373643678.901617.jpg

But I have a big stack of boxes in my garage and this is done being bed lined

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373643073.633997.jpg

My lift will be here Tuesday, rims and tires should arrive any day now and evo sliders should be here by the end of the month. The install starts one week from Monday and will start posting tons of pics then. Here is my list of parts that I have so far:

Rock hard sport cage
Coast driveshaft
Arb compressor
Bilstein shocks
Evo c gussets
Spare ujoints
Daystar switch panel
Rock lights
Hi lift
Bumper end caps to stubby my front factory bumper
License plate holder for winch fair lead
Evo drag link flip kit
Vacuum pump relocation kit

Still on its way:
Evo sliders
Evo enforcer lift
Winch
Procal
37" Nitto trail grapplers
17" American outlaw buckshot wheels in black

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Here is about as far as I've gotten.

View attachment 39601
View attachment 39605

But I have a big stack of boxes in my garage and this is done being bed lined

View attachment 39602

My lift will be here Tuesday, rims and tires should arrive any day now and evo sliders should be here by the end of the month. The install starts one week from Monday and will start posting tons of pics then. Here is my list of parts that I have so far:

Rock hard sport cage
Coast driveshaft
Arb compressor
Bilstein shocks
Evo c gussets
Spare ujoints
Daystar switch panel
Rock lights
Hi lift
Bumper end caps to stubby my front factory bumper
License plate holder for winch fair lead
Evo drag link flip kit
Vacuum pump relocation kit

Still on its way:
Evo sliders
Evo enforcer lift
Winch
Procal
37" Nitto trail grapplers
17" American outlaw buckshot wheels in black

Why did you get the vacuum pump relocation if your running the factory bumper?

13JKUR

That's a great idea. Ill have to check out the possibilities as soon as I get my winch and go from there

MTG

Caught the Bug
Has to be pretty close to them getting an email with the location. Think it was July last year we found out the starting location. 👍

Top Bottom