2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

There was some carnage on the first day last year(still can't believe he didn't come over). Best of luck to all this year and hopefully no carnage. Keep the shinny side up and post lots of pictures!!!!!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
There was some carnage on the first day last year(still can't believe he didn't come over). Best of luck to all this year and hopefully no carnage. Keep the shinny side up and post lots of pictures!!!!!

I still haven't fixed anything yet.. Lol! Still the repairs from the parking lot

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In that part off the country it's called a car wash!! Just think. You can get your rig all muddy during the day and it will be clean in the morning!!

--rccrwlr.

:cheesy: No joke, I'm just about ready to pull out a rag and start cleaning the bugs off the front grille :crazyeyes:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Nice!!! I think you guys could mount a few more dials, gauges, and electronics to the rollcage. Have fun!!!

One reason we call him Inspector Gadget! Anything you need he can pull out of somewhere in his Jeep.

Top Bottom