2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

rockcrawler26

You live in Nevada now. The law only requires one backwards facing mirror. :yup:

Same with Oregon. I made sure to ask the Oregon State Trooper I did a ride along with so I didn't get a ticket. ;):beer:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailless

Caught the Bug
Moby questions, what axles does it have, how much lift and what size tires? Good looking Jeep.

Dynatrac PR 60 front, PR 80
I remember reading that Moby was running a 4.5" lift with 40" tires.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
With all that new garage space Eddie could just move the parts department from the dealership to his house!

hbkid22

Dynatrac PR 60 front, PR 80
I remember reading that Moby was running a 4.5" lift with 40" tires.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moby is actually running a 3.5" lift with 40s. I was asking Eddie questions the other day. Crazy you can fit 40s with only a 3.5" lift but that's the beauty of flat fenders.

GCM 2

That does look like a blast!

So how come everyone is playing on the rocks except for that green jeep? Was that the leader and he made it through before everyone else? :idontknow:

I see what you did there ;) I will be interested in seeing the video simply for this alone.

Discount Tire

We're editing a few of our photos now and will post more next week but here's a few we can share. Great times!

IMG_2747_zps7b762eac.jpg

IMG_2735_zpsb77fb8e9.jpg

IMG_2785_zps116c7f4b.jpg

IMG_2991_zpsd8e7bc18.jpg

pastorwug

He made it through because his bolt-on Jeep is superior. He was right. Neener neener!

So that's our resident atheist metallurgist's magnificent "bolt-on" Jeep? Interesting, will be watching for it when the video is finished, not often you get to watch a Jeep owner that can't be wrong wheeling.

JAGS

Hooked
So that's our resident atheist metallurgist's magnificent "bolt-on" Jeep? Interesting, will be watching for it when the video is finished, not often you get to watch a Jeep owner that can't be wrong wheeling.

It will be great to hear Mel do more spotting. Hand signals aren't nearly as educational as "I didn't say reverse." 😉

- Jason

Top Bottom