2014 WAYALIFE Death Valley Adventure Photo Highlights

KingCopperhead

Thanks for posting up!!! Amazing photography as always, looks like you all had a blast.

I miss the desert so much. 10 more years and I can leave NY for not so green pastures of dirt and rock :)

Great photo essay and write up as always. Eddie and chance of posting up the map or where to get the map for future reference?

R/
Will

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Very informative and amazing pics as always Eddie and Cindy! you just killed my productivity at work for this hour :crazyeyes:

Redmow

Awesome pics. Really wish I could have been there. And frustrating too about the vandals burning down that ranch. Are some people really that bored and thoughtless?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you all enjoyed the pics and trip report. For those who were wondering, we did a little over 100 miles all on dirt. :yup:

curtiso504

Some really great pics! Down where I live we don't see much scenery to compare to that. I'm gonna add this area to my bucket list.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Amazing pictures and write up as usual! Was an amazing trip and thank you for making a deal out of my birthday! Means a lot to me! You will never see me on a trail with that anti-sway bar connected again! Yes, still sniveling about that...ruined a good picture! Huge thank you to all involved!

Top Bottom