2015 WAYALIFE Last Chance Canyon Newbie Run

Jeephooligan

We had a great time and met some awesome people. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for putting this run together and Hats off the all the helpers. 190.jpg 268.jpg 307.jpg 312.jpg 313.jpg 351.jpg CIMG5780.jpg DSC_0206.jpg CIMG5859.jpg DSC_0227.jpg DSC_0255.jpg

simo

Why would you post that?

I saw the photo in post #78 that shows the El Paso Subregion Map and thought the participants of the LCC Newbie Run may want that map for their records.

Secondly there is a lot to see in this region and these are the maps that I use while exploring the area.

Did I break the rules in my post by providing the links?

I will edit by removing the links if that is the case.

Last edited:

r2fasani

Awesome pics - especially that night shot. Amazing how bright the stars can be when one is away from city lights. Such a cool run.

Eddie, I hope your ankle heals up quickly!

K.D.C.H

I saw the photo in post #79 that shows the El Paso Subregion Map and thought the participants of the LCC Newbie Run may want that map for their records.

Secondly there is a lot to see in this region and these are the maps that I use while exploring the area.

Did I break the rules in my post by providing the links?

I will edit by removing the links if that is the case.

Are you sure you're talking about the right thread because this is post #79?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426053542.888598.jpg

Thanks for the link though, I'll definitely copy and paste it into my Newbie Run file and save it for my records :D

Jeephooligan

Great pictures and it was so nice meeting you guys. Hopefully you guys had a nice drive up the 395

We had a great drive up. Checked out the reward mine, mono lake and a bunch of other thing along the way. Finally made it back home just after 11:00 made for a long day but worth it.

K.D.C.H

We had a great drive up. Checked out the reward mine, mono lake and a bunch of other thing along the way. Finally made it back home just after 11:00 made for a long day but worth it.

Sounds like fun. Hope to get out there and wheel with you two again soon

nelsone

Finally got a chance to go through my pics from the run. Didn't get to many good ones but did happen to catch a pic of the carnage. Zoomed in on the top left. Ouch.

Eddi_Ouchi.jpg

Top Bottom