2015 WAYALIFE Newbie Run / Camping Trip : March 7-8

mendigo

Cool can wait. .. gotta do oil change, I'll be checking who is on the way to caravan with. Leaving from long beach but after work. Not sure on the time but I might use the "I'm feeling sick can I leave early" card :)

sugarbush

My partner is on duty Friday/Saturday, so now we can't go. :(

So please go ahead and take us off the list. I'm sorry.

Hopefully we can catch the next run. Have fun!

nelsone

Gas?

Anyone know where the last gas station would be where I could fill up for the weekend? Coming from the Bay Area so will probably need some fuel. :doh:

Last edited:

K.D.C.H

Anyone know where the last gas station would be where I cound fill up for the weekend? Coming from the Bay Area so will probably need some fuel. :doh:

Finally someone coming from the Bay Area. Where about are you coming from?

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Wanted to make this trip but packing up and heading to Paso Robles this weekend of run Maybe next time. 😬

Anyone know where the last gas station would be where I could fill up for the weekend? Coming from the Bay Area so will probably need some fuel. :doh:

Anyplace in Mojave.

Or you can opt to get screwed at the Jawbone Station for like 5 bucks a gallon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, the list has been updated!

Regarding gas, Mojave would be the best bet if you're coming up the 14. Johannesburg would be where I would go if you're coming up the 395. Of course, if you're staying in Ridgecrest with us, that would be where to top off.

For those of you who are camping with us, may I please remind you that you NEED TO BRING FIREWOOD.

If any of you will be arriving in Ridgecrest early on Friday night, please let me know as it would be great to hook up for some dinner. :yup:

sitruc

Should be a great weekend for all, temps are suppossed to be in the mid 70's! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

JK LYF

I will be staying in Ridgecrest Friday. For anyone leaving from the Inland Empire/OC area, let me know if you'd like to caravan. I plan on leaving around 2 on Friday.

jesse3638

Hooked
I will be staying in Ridgecrest Friday. For anyone leaving from the Inland Empire/OC area, let me know if you'd like to caravan. I plan on leaving around 2 on Friday.

Would love to but I'm heading out from Apple Valley first thing Saturday morning. I'll be all packed, oil changed with routine maintenance and ready Friday night.

Top Bottom