2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Well, I'm finally able to make an official announcement in regards to one of the things I have been working on for everyone.

Our AMAZING vendor, Dynatrac, has really stepped up to the plate. This year, we will be giving away one of their ProGrip Brake kits at the event!! :rock:

View attachment 207927

Thanks again to Dynatrac for making this possible!

That is awesome. Good work Trevor and a big shout out to Dynatrac. 👍👍👍

That's awesome! Huge shout out to Dynatrac for this giveaway and Trevor for reaching out about them

Well, I'm finally able to make an official announcement in regards to one of the things I have been working on for everyone.

Our AMAZING vendor, Dynatrac, has really stepped up to the plate. This year, we will be giving away one of their ProGrip Brake kits at the event!! :rock:

View attachment 207927

Hell yeah!!! Good work Trevor and thanks Dynatrac.

View attachment 207927

That is awesome Trevor! You the man! Thank you to Dynatrac!

Thanks for all the support guys. It wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for all our amazing members, Eddie for letting us use this forum, and Dynatrac for being awesome!

View attachment 207927

Dude that's pretty fucking sweet! Still hoping to make this one!

Awesome, so when do I pick up my new brakes?

Top Bottom