2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

RebelconJk

I would but I've been in West Virginia all week for work, so no Jeep stuff for me this week. But on the plus side, I get paid Friday, which means I'm ordering more parts lol

Oh gotcha, just joking ya. Nice! Ordering jeep parts is always fun! I got to order a bushing rebuild kit for my long arm kit and a transfer case skid, not too exciting lol!

jkwebbie

Oh gotcha, just joking ya. Nice! Ordering jeep parts is always fun! I got to order a bushing rebuild kit for my long arm kit and a transfer case skid, not too exciting lol!

I gotta order some steering stuff to make my tie rod and drag link. And buy the high steer kit. I wish I had long arms! Butttttt I'll have long arms later when I do my stretch. What t care skid you getting?

RebelconJk

I gotta order some steering stuff to make my tie rod and drag link. And buy the high steer kit. I wish I had long arms! Butttttt I'll have long arms later when I do my stretch. What t care skid you getting?

Nice hell yeah dude, those axles are going to be awesome!! Lol don't laugh.... I got the Shittybilt one haha! I picked up one on the cheap through my work so i'll see how it is. :crazyeyes: I did't have a factory one, i figured it's better then not having one at all.

BroncoRubi

Myself and my brother (whytiptoe) are heading out to windrock sunday to check trails. We have had a buttload of rain here in TN this past month and we all know how fast trails can change due to weather. We will post up after our visit anything of significance.

thardy

Banned
Myself and my brother (whytiptoe) are heading out to windrock sunday to check trails. We have had a buttload of rain here in TN this past month and we all know how fast trails can change due to weather. We will post up after our visit anything of significance.

Thank you sir! Check however many trails that are apart of the Intermediate if you can.

thardy

Banned
I have updated the first post to include the below Itinerary for the event. Hope everyone is as ready for this as I am. :wings: :drinks:

EOS 2016 Itinerary.PNG

Top Bottom