2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

BamBamDeer

Planning to attend...please put me in the Beginner/Scenic Group. We are planning a family vacation around this and look forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks

TennJK

Planning to attend...please put me in the Beginner/Scenic Group. We are planning a family vacation around this and look forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks

When you get a minute, why don't you stop by and introduce yourself in the "Give us a wave" section. Glad to have you here!

thardy

Banned

Thanks

Welcome to Wayalife! Glad you and the family are excited about it. I will get you on the list!

daverawr

So I talked this over with my gf, and she's all go with it. So chances of us heading up there are getting bigger and bigger. Stoked for this.! [emoji16]

thardy

Banned
So I talked this over with my gf, and she's all go with it. So chances of us heading up there are getting bigger and bigger. Stoked for this.! [emoji16]

Awesome! Really hope you can make it!

Sign me up for intermediate. Thanks

Welcome to Wayalife! I'll get you on the list. In the meantime, stop by the Give Us a Wave section and introduce yourself and your rig!

Top Bottom