2018 JL Wrangler Grille Photo Leaked On Wayalife

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To get back on track, my guess is the grill looks like this to add room for tire clearance, and not just for appearances. So my question is are they adding bigger tires from the factory, or did they just move everything in for better aerodynamics? Or did they lengthen the wheelbase?

So far, everything we've seen points to the JL coming with the metric equivalent of 35" tires from the factory or at least, on some models like the Rubicon. That being said, most of the body styling including the grill has be shaped for increased aerodynamics.

ljvsnyder

always a day late and a dollar short, wish I had seen the photo. Fully understand having the pic pulled to save a job. Anyone want to redirect me to a place I can still view it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
always a day late and a dollar short, wish I had seen the photo. Fully understand having the pic pulled to save a job. Anyone want to redirect me to a place I can still view it.

Because it'd be okay for the guy to lose his job so long as the photo he posted on here were reposted on another site. :naw:

CAN I POST LINKS OR DIRECT MEMBERS TO OTHER FORUMS, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE CHANNELS OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES?
No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other forums, Facebook pages, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content.

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_otherforums

JamesWyatt

It's not just on another forum, I'm seeing it pop up on Jeep news sites. Can't put the Internet cat back into the bag. How could the person not know that might hurt his job? I feel bad for them.

Anyway, it's the same sloped grille center we've already seen in spy shots, just add the lights cutting into the outer slots.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's not just on another forum, I'm seeing it pop up on Jeep news sites. Can't put the Internet cat back into the bag. How could the person not know that might hurt his job? I feel bad for them.

Anyway, it's the same sloped grille center we've already seen in spy shots, just add the lights cutting into the outer slots.

No, you can't put the internet cat back into the bag but there are some things more important to me than putting my watermark on a photo that didn't belong to me and posting it up in spite of the owner asking to have it removed. I'm just not that desperate or hard up for members.

WJCO

Meme King
No, you can't put the internet cat back into the bag but there are some things more important to me than putting my watermark on a photo that didn't belong to me and posting it up in spite of the owner asking to have it removed. I'm just not that desperate or hard up for members.

Well said. Amazing that despite the poster asking for it to be removed for a good reason, there are sleazeballs out there that would steal it, call it their own, and all for a profit and popularity. Not the first time we've seen it happen and won't be the last I'm sure.

JamesWyatt

I hear you. It was really cool of you to remove it for them. That was a douche move by the other site. I loathe people putting watermarks on photos they didn't take.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom