2018 JL Wrangler Grille Photo Leaked On Wayalife

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
What part of the OP of the photo wanted it taken down in fear of losing his job didn't you understand? I removed the photo since you clearly can't read previous posts CLEARLY stating this

didn't read the whole dang thing, (namely post http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...ed-On-Wayalife&p=840449&viewfull=1#post840449) just saw it come up on my phone......then again the photo is floating around the web, he shouldn't have posted it in the first place if it was meant to be private, is this a web forum or a invitational only discussion? (sometimes i wonder what people are thinking when they use a computer linked to WWW???)

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
didn't read the whole dang thing, just saw it come up on my phone......then again the photo is floating around the web, he shouldn't have posted it in the first place if it was meant to be private, is this a web forum or a invitational only discussion? (sometimes i wonder what people are thinking when they use a computer linked to WWW???)

Well yea he posted it then realized he shouldn't have moments later. Multiple posts were made before you posted the photo AGAIN that he didn't want the photo posted after he realized his mistake. Now it's obviously to late but we have at least some morals and try to show some respect towards his wishes.

jkris

No, you can't put the internet cat back into the bag but there are some things more important to me than putting my watermark on a photo that didn't belong to me and posting it up in spite of the owner asking to have it removed. I'm just not that desperate or hard up for members.

Eddie I love your morals! I really wish there were more people like you in the world. We would be better off if there were.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Eddie I love your morals! I really wish there were more people like you in the world. We would be better off if there were.

Especially considering he'd already sent out an email announcing it. Not many (if any) people would have done that for the guy.

I agree. Not that I didn't already have a lot of respect for Eddie, but the way this was handled was very deserving of even more respect. That email was probably sent out to close to 30,000 people, and he still had it in his heart to pull the photo as requested for that member.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Just saying,

the friggin' thing is on FOX NEWS website in the auto zone (JL picts by the way......how lame is that):naw:

jkdan

bullS*&T

Where is the PHOTO?

Why waste my time with an email to see a photo and then delete the photo?

What a joke!!!:mad:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Where is the PHOTO?

Photo must be important since you obviously can't fucking read.

Edit: And welcome back from 2014.

Last edited:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I feel lucky now[emoji2] at first glance it did remind me of a patriot grill.

Edit: That is stupid lame the picture was stolen and a watermark put on it.. what a bunch of losers..

WJCO

Meme King
Where is the PHOTO?

The photo was here prior to the email, dipshit. Read the thread. The poster asked that it be pulled out of fear of losing his job. And that request was granted.

spider

So I had a few minutes to spare and messed around with a photo of a patriot grille.
I added some length the to grille slots.
I thought it resembled the JL grille minus the CJ light bezels curvature into the end slots. I didnt add that.
patriot grille.jpg patriot grille modded.jpg

Top Bottom