2022 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Another great trip with great people. A lot of variety. Mountain climbing at night was a first for us😁. Thank you Cindy and Eddie for making this happen and allowing us to share in it. A great start to 2022🥃

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Had a great weekend out with you guys and made quite a few friends and memories along the way. We truly enjoyed the trip and will have to go wheeling again in the future.
Hey Larry, it was a real pleasure to meet you and Jaela and look forward to hitting the trail with the two of you again soon (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s was so good to see everyone old, new and blast from the past. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for putting this together and all your work! Can’t wait to hang out again! ❤️
Hey Rachel, Cindy and I are so glad that you and Ray decided to join us in spite of not having your Jeep. It was great to have Kristy and Brad join us as well and I so hope they enjoyed themselves as it was great wheeling with them too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great trip with great people. A lot of variety. Mountain climbing at night was a first for us😁. Thank you Cindy and Eddie for making this happen and allowing us to share in it. A great start to 2022🥃
Cindy and I really enjoyed having you and Michelle join us for this run and so hope to do it again soon!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got home about 330, so great to see everyone and meet new people. We had a great time. Hope everyone gets/got home safe!
Awesome! So glad that you got home safely. It was also a real pleasure meeting your dad and Cindy and I were happy that the two of you were willing to make the drive to join us in all the fun!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cindy and I would like to thank each and every one of you for joining us on our 2022 Kick Off Run and for making it so much fun! Wheeling is always great and we love it but really, it's being able to spend time with such great people, to drink with them and have a ton of laughs that really make a trip like this as epic as it was. We so hope you'll join us again and well before the next New Year.

Also, a BIG THANKS needs to go out to our good friend Mel from EVO for leading us around his backyard and showing us a good time. (y)

06ECCE48-AEC0-4C27-9E16-EC23BD218343.jpg

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
Awesome! So glad that you got home safely. It was also a real pleasure meeting your dad and Cindy and I were happy that the two of you were willing to make the drive to join us in all the fun!
Absolutely, thanks for all the work putting it all together. we were glad we made the trip, looking fwd to the next!

We just arrived safely back in salt lake. Can’t thank you all enough for including us and making us feel so welcome. Major major thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting this together. And a huge thanks to Mel and Harley for leading us and allowing us into your lives for a day. I didn’t get much in the way of pics so I’ll just leave this one here.
Looking back just after sunset.
40B5E67D-F54B-44D3-A0A1-CC19399E093A.jpeg

Top Bottom