2022 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

benatc1

Hooked
Are you going to bring that cute baby and you wife? Would love to see her and meet the baby. 😊
Unfortunately, no, just me, and think my dad will be coming too. She was really hoping she could, but Alex isn’t able to make the trip, and being I’ll be bombing down and back, Wesley won’t be coming either. Just let downs all around

Trail JK

Unfortunately, no, just me, and think my dad will be coming too. She was really hoping she could, but Alex isn’t able to make the trip, and being I’ll be bombing down and back, Wesley won’t be coming either. Just let downs all around
Bummer. Well it will be good to catch up. Let Alex know we say hi and miss hanging out with her. 👍🏻

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Looks like a great time, wish we could make it. Maybe next year?

This alone is enough to make me know I’d love it! 😂

Social Distancing

“If COVID is something you're concerned about, please DO NOT sign up for this run. We will NOT be enforcing social distancing rules and will not be asking people to wear a mask. What we will be encouraging is shaking of hands, giving big hugs and having people talk to each other in groups, just like we always do.”

LOL!!!! 😂 🤣

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great time, wish we could make it. Maybe next year?

This alone is enough to make me know I’d love it! 😂

Social Distancing

“If COVID is something you're concerned about, please DO NOT sign up for this run. We will NOT be enforcing social distancing rules and will not be asking people to wear a mask. What we will be encouraging is shaking of hands, giving big hugs and having people talk to each other in groups, just like we always do.”

LOL!!!! 😂 🤣
Itr was a great time last year but yeah the escape from masks and being able feel like it's 2018 again makes it even better

Top Bottom