2022 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I looked and wasn't 100% sure but is there anyone coming on this trip that doesn't have lockers? Is there any of you who aren't at least running 35" tires? I've been talking to Mel and if everyone has at least that much going for them, it wouldn't kill me to throw a little low range action into the mix.

Sylvester

I looked and wasn't 100% sure but is there anyone coming on this trip that doesn't have lockers? Is there any of you who aren't at least running 35" tires? I've been talking to Mel and if everyone has at least that much going for them, it wouldn't kill me to throw a little low range action into the mix.
I am all for Needing Lockers and Low range

Some low range options would be rad. My 38’s need to some exercise. But totally understandable if there are folks that aren’t equipped for it.

bhaner

Getting close! I talked to Mel and he said that the trails we'll be going on will be fun and that lockers might be needed in one section. Is there anyone coming that doesn't have lockers?

Also, I do need to remind everyone that we DO NOT allow filming of the run other than for personal purposes and we DO NOT allow drones.

Last but not least, if you're coming out early on Friday, let us know so that we can hook up 👍
Does that mean that Mel is going to join us?

KevinG and I will be leaving NW Wa Thursday morning and headed that way! The plan is to make it to Winnemucca Thursday night. I expect us to be at the Golden Nugget by 7pm Friday.

jesse3638

Hooked
Unfortunately it's looking like Lisa and I won't be able to make it. I do not have anyone to cover my shift. If some miracle happens and we can make it. I'll let you know. So bummed as I was hoping to try out the JL. I even bought a compressor, strap, and shackles for this. Oh well until next time.

benatc1

Hooked
Getting close! I talked to Mel and he said that the trails we'll be going on will be fun and that lockers might be needed in one section. Is there anyone coming that doesn't have lockers?

Also, I do need to remind everyone that we DO NOT allow filming of the run other than for personal purposes and we DO NOT allow drones.

Last but not least, if you're coming out early on Friday, let us know so that we can hook up 👍
Hoping to be down there by 5 or 6. Looking fwd to seeing everyone, my Mojave only has a rear locker but I’m it worried about it.

Seahawkfan

Hooked

No lockers here. ??
I plan on getting in early Friday afternoon. I booked a room at the Nugget for Friday and Saturday.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately it's looking like Lisa and I won't be able to make it. I do not have anyone to cover my shift. If some miracle happens and we can make it. I'll let you know. So bummed as I was hoping to try out the JL. I even bought a compressor, strap, and shackles for this. Oh well until next time.
Well shit, that sucks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hoping to be down there by 5 or 6. Looking fwd to seeing everyone, my Mojave only has a rear locker but I’m it worried about it.
LOL - I assume you meant to say, you're "not" worried about it? 😁
No lockers here. ??
I plan on getting in early Friday afternoon. I booked a room at the Nugget for Friday and Saturday.
You have no lockers? You do have bigger than 35's though, correct?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We are excited to hit the road 🙌🏼 I won’t be rolling in till around 10ish on Friday night but if the party is still goin, I’m in 🍻
Bummer this has to be such a short trip for you. Hoping that we can head out to your neck of the woods this summer. Make things easier for ya.

Top Bottom