35's and no lift

PokerStogey

I'd assume it would be fine for just on road for a few days.. but I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just put my new shoes on a couple weeks ago (STT Pros on stock Rubi Hardrock with front pucks of a leveling kit only)... they measured 34" on the nose and scared the crap out of me just driving them home from the shop due to lack of space at the rear of the rails. Trimmed them as soon as I got home. I do have wheel spacers which are a must for the trail, but probably wouldn't rub on the street for their drive home.

SilverBack

My new tires measure right at 33.1 inches and whereas I have a leveling kit on my HR there is room for a 33.2 inch tire in the rear and plenty of room in the front with the HR bumper, of course for street use only without the leveling or other lift kit. Also The HR rails do protrude further into the wheel well than a non HR rubi rail.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

My new tires measure right at 33.1 inches and whereas I have a leveling kit on my HR there is room for a 33.2 inch tire in the rear and plenty of room in the front with the HR bumper, of course for street use only without the leveling or other lift kit. Also The HR rails do protrude further into the wheel well than a non HR rubi rail.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Are you running anything in the rear or just a front Leveling kit?

Napalm

Just put my new shoes on a couple weeks ago (STT Pros on stock Rubi Hardrock with front pucks of a leveling kit only)... they measured 34" on the nose and scared the crap out of me just driving them home from the shop due to lack of space at the rear of the rails. Trimmed them as soon as I got home. I do have wheel spacers which are a must for the trail, but probably wouldn't rub on the street for their drive home.

Have any photos?

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Here are some of my sons
Had to trim the rock rails and bumpers.
IMG_2235.jpg IMG_2554.jpg

After we put 4 door springs on it and it helped
IMG_2806.jpg
And plastidipped the wheels

Napalm

Has anyone had any trouble having Discount Tire mount 35s and aftermarket wheels to a Stock JK?

I know they have some rules they have to follow as far as some things they can't do.

WJCO

Meme King
Has anyone had any trouble having Discount Tire mount 35s and aftermarket wheels to a Stock JK?

I know they have some rules they have to follow as far as some things they can't do.

It probably depends on the shop location itself. I've heard stories of yeses and nos. Maybe call them to check.

PokerStogey

I used my stock Rubi rims with the STT Pros, but while discussing the issue with them, he said though it was close at 7 1/2" width, they were still in the "safe" zone. I know it's not exactly your question, but gives you and idea on their parameters I guess.

Napalm

I used my stock Rubi rims with the STT Pros, but while discussing the issue with them, he said though it was close at 7 1/2" width, they were still in the "safe" zone. I know it's not exactly your question, but gives you and idea on their parameters I guess.

Yeah, I know they are iffy about mounting tires on the stock Rubi wheels!!

Top Bottom