75 cj5

Helipilot2

Sitting on its own weight! Ram needs to be mounted and new brake lines installed. Cage should hopefully be off soon. Dont mind the shit weld for the track bar mount lol, that was just a temporary. It's going to be relocated since its hitting right now.

IMG_1054.jpg IMG_1047.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Helipilot2

Picked the CJ up yesterday. It's in a bit of a rough state and needs more work, really disappointed with the shop. It's a month and a half over due and still not done, finally just went and got it so I can drop it off elsewhere. The rear frame still needs to be fixed as you can see in the photo, brakes kind of work but need more done to them, was going to get a full new cage but now not sure that will happen right away, front drive shaft needs to be put in since they claim they couldn't get the front pinion nut loose.... What are my brake options? It's factory master cylinder trying to work disc brakes on the 1 tons, takes about 30ft to stop at a 10mph roll. I was thinking hydro assist but the shop said they didn't feel comfortable building that setup.

IMG_0022.jpg IMG_1113.jpg IMG_1114.jpg

madstiles

That thing is a beast! Sucks about the shop if they can't get a nut loose they need to close permanently... Some older Chevy and GMC's had hydro brakes it was a line going to ps pump. Might be able to adapt it or I'm sure some companies make it for Jeeps. Good luck buddy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Drty_jk

Picked the CJ up yesterday. It's in a bit of a rough state and needs more work, really disappointed with the shop. It's a month and a half over due and still not done, finally just went and got it so I can drop it off elsewhere. The rear frame still needs to be fixed as you can see in the photo, brakes kind of work but need more done to them, was going to get a full new cage but now not sure that will happen right away, front drive shaft needs to be put in since they claim they couldn't get the front pinion nut loose.... What are my brake options? It's factory master cylinder trying to work disc brakes on the 1 tons, takes about 30ft to stop at a 10mph roll. I was thinking hydro assist but the shop said they didn't feel comfortable building that setup.

View attachment 264394 View attachment 264395 View attachment 264396

This jeep looks so badass makes me want a cj even worse

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom