A TJ called The Lion

Kuboske

Very cool build. Lots of pictures, thanks. I'm surprised JCR is dropping TJ, stuff. Once designed, I would continue to market it. Lots of us old short wheelbase Jeep nuts around. Never heard of Artec, but those brackets look alot like GenRight. Excellent work!

Elroy231

Very cool build. Lots of pictures, thanks. I'm surprised JCR is dropping TJ, stuff. Once designed, I would continue to market it. Lots of us old short wheelbase Jeep nuts around. Never heard of Artec, but those brackets look alot like GenRight. Excellent work!
Thank you. Im with you I was kind of surprised JCR made that decision. I talked to one of the guys to see if they could still make a set for me at an additional cost and that wasn't even an option. If you have a JK or newer though, they've got you covered.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you. Im with you I was kind of surprised JCR made that decision. I talked to one of the guys to see if they could still make a set for me at an additional cost and that wasn't even an option. If you have a JK or newer though, they've got you covered.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

They didn’t sell the volume to make keeping them around worthwhile sadly. There were too many identical products for body armor I think.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom