A TJ called The Lion

Elroy231

Thanks guys. Seams shes in the slowest labor ever. They can't send her home becuase her water is broke so they need to monitor for infection. She's in there till the baby arrives and it not happy at the prospect of being in The hospital very long.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks guys. Seams shes in the slowest labor ever. They can't send her home becuase her water is broke so they need to monitor for infection. She's in there till the baby arrives and it not happy at the prospect of being in The hospital very long.

My son Hawk that you met took 26 hours. It’s process, but as long as they are both doing well, it’s nothing to rush

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

benatc1

Hooked

This past spring, was our first, but my wife's water broke at 2am, then we sat all day till about 8pm with minimal progress, think 2cm, by 10 she was 8cm, 1030 +2, then baby was here at 1108, point is we felt the same way and all the sudden it was like Boom! Lol. I guess you never know.
My son Hawk that you met took 26 hours. It’s process, but as long as they are both doing well, it’s nothing to rush

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
∆∆ this, makes for a looong couple days though lol

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Elroy231

Eli Duane is here. He wa sborn by c section in the early morning hours today. 6 lbs and some change. Doing good. He is about 5 weeks early so he is going to be in the NICU for a couple days just to be sure all is well. Both baby and my wife are doing fine !

Elroy231

Thanks ! Pretty excited for this chapter in my life. My step son was 8 when me and my wife started dating now hes 17. My first born son wasn't in my life very much until he also was 8 now hes 13. So this one is like another chance to share in the early years.

JKbrick

Thanks ! Pretty excited for this chapter in my life. My step son was 8 when me and my wife started dating now hes 17. My first born son wasn't in my life very much until he also was 8 now hes 13. So this one is like another chance to share in the early years.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life, the past is the past, go make a fresh start and be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom