A TJ called The Lion

Ooh shiny.
I don’t see an ac compressor, consider grabbing one and the bracket and idler pulley at junkyard, make a great on board air compressor.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thats quite a bit less expensive than an arb compressor. I am aware of others that have done just that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ooh shiny.
I don’t see an ac compressor, consider grabbing one and the bracket and idler pulley at junkyard, make a great on board air compressor.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

How do you regulate pressure with a set up like that?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Install a Pressure switch in the wire that goes from a power switch to the ac clutch (make sure you do NOT reverse the + and - wire on the clutch it’ll fry it.) Keep as much of the 2 hoses that come with the compressor as you can, stick an air fitting barb in clamp it down and hook up a quick connect. On the intake side of it put a cheap little in line oiler on it to lubricate the compressor. Done. Press the gas to fill tires even faster. Really couldn’t be simpler or easier.

Elroy231

Today I went and picked up my axels for my jeep. Found a super duty frame that still had the axels attached. 1 ton super duty from 03. Monday will see us in the shop getting em off the frame and onto stands to strip down and begin the work required. 20201223_101732.jpg 20201223_103425.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom